Stop Blaming

Ivy looks at Meredith as she she begs, "Please, can you take over my class today? I have an important surgery to do right then. I'll do anything. I'll babysit the twins or-"

She stops her sister in law, "Yes, I'll take it. But you have to take the twins at least three times, no questions asked."

"Done."

"Good," Ivy sighs, grabbing the folders from her before heading to the lab. There she walks into it looking like an old high school classroom, "Guys! This room is full of dead people. I know it's easy to forget but come on. Show some respect. Something happened to them- a mistake, a disease, a stupid twist of fate. Their bodies were left here for us to learn from, to be better. Let's show some respect."

One of the interns raise their hand, "Uh, where is Dr. Grey?"

Ivy flips through a folder, "She got pulled into surgery, so your stuck with me. If you have a problem with that, suck it up."

○○○○

Sitting on the couch in the attendings lounge, Ivy laughs as her sister comes running in with only one shoe on, "Uh, Amy? You only have one boot."

"I know. I was late. And I couldn't find the other one," she starts to change.

"Amy."

Amelia nods, "Ah. You think I'm bootless cause I'm drunk. Its fine. I'm not drunk. I just got my 60 day chip. I am bootless because I had sex with Owen-"

"Way more info than I needed-"

"And his stupid trailer is very dark. And I was very late because of the sex, which was so great," Amelia tells her.

Ivy cringes, "Again, way more than I wanted to know."

Amelia continues, "So I just thought, screw it. I may not know where my boot it, but it's gonna be a great day."

She sighs, "I want sex. I want sex now, but sadly, Jackson is in a surgery that is scheduled to take six hours."

"When was the last time you got any?" Amelia asks.

"This morning."

"And you're not satisfied? I thought Avery would know what to do with his thang," Amelia makes body motions.

She shakes her head, "Oh, no, he definitely knows what he's doing. I'm just at the point in my pregnancy where I am craving sex. And seeing as I'm married, I only have one option."

Amelia shrugs, "You could cheat."

Ivy looks offended, "Why the hell would I do that? I love Jackson. More than anyone. Damn it. I'm gonna go stalk the O.R. board until I see he's out of surgery."

○○○○

Finding Jackson talking with Ben and Alex while working on a patient, Ivy stands in the door, "Golfing doctors."

Alex asks, "What do you think Luke did with his ring?"

"A little lighter, a little lighter. Uh, he didn't know what to do with it, so I don't know. It might just be in a drawer," Jackson says.

"Right. It goes in a drawer. And if she didn't say yes or no-" Alex starts as Owen walks in, past Ivy.

"I mean, April- she seems fine. I was prepared to have to share Ivy for the next couple of weeks but she's like better than fine. You'd think that she was the one that was pushing for that damn divorce. Sloan did always want me to try golf," Jackson rants.