Chapter 46: Reinforcements

Location: Fort Hill JSDF Base
Time: 2100 Hours
Date: 04/25/2013

The massive creature bust inside the concrete like nothing as it spotted them. It roared and chased them. Itami and the other's run as fast they could as the giant chased them, but thanks to the small narrowed hallway and smaller size of the building the giant was slowed down a bit, but it was still able to catch up. Itami then spotted a door in front of them which leads to the basement. "Their the door!" He pointed.

"You think we wouldn't know that." Kuriyubashi shouted back.

The all jumped together as they made it to the door. The creature roared at them as it couldn't fit even when it tried to kneel. The giant roared back in anger and frustration and left them.

They all sighed in relief but it didn't help as gunshots and screams can be heard outside. "What the hell is this?!" Tomita said breaking the silence.

"I... I don't know." Itami said shaking.

"Lieutenant." Itami turned to Kurata who was shaking. "What are we gonna do?" He asked.

Itami inhaled and exhaled before responding. "We're gonna go to the command room and send out a signal for help. I don't care who we send it S.A.T.O. or General Hazama were gonna need backup. Okay." He said as his team didn't object as it's the only option they have of getting rescued.

They went and exited the basement using another door which lead them to another spot in the building. Kurata take point and stayed close to the walls as his team followed him from behind. He turned around and looked to see it's now clear.

The base is now total silent as gunshots can no longer be heard outside. Kurata opened a door as they entered another section of the building. He came around a corner and signaled them all to stop.

"Kurata, what's wrong?" Itami asked as he noticed that the young man was sweating more.

Suddenly out of nowhere an energy blade stabs and pierce Kurata's stomach. "KURATA!" Itamic shouted in fear and worry as his friend was lifted off the ground. "Oh my, god! Go! Go! Go!" They didn't need to be tell twice as they run as fast as they could and by luck the command room.

"Barricade the door!" Itami ordered as they went and use whatever is inside to block the exit door. Kuriyubashi pushed a table filled with computers and used it to barricade the doors while Tomita and Kurokawa grabbed chairs and nearby items to use to seal the door.

As his team was filling up the door Itami is roaming around the command center looking for any functional radio to communicate from the outside. He swiped the table moving the computers desperately looking for any radio for communications.

"C'mon, c'mon." Itami muttered.

Finally he looked to the other side of the room and found a working radio. He sat down on the chair and pressed the microphone. "Hello. Mayday! Mayday! This is Lt.Itami-Dono of Self-Defense Force we need immediate QRF. Base is overrun by an unknown enemy. I repeat Fort Hill is overrun by an unknown enemy we need an immediate QRF!"

Location: M510 Mammoth, 141 HQ
Time: 2150 Hours
Date: 02/13/2559

At the 141 HQ the original squadron were at the M510 Mammoth. After their returned to Falmart they're were rumours among the locals that another faction has entered the battlefield. Lasky gave out the order and pulled them back to Falmart and after Red Team's investigation and ambush. They were called back to the Mammoth.

"How's Douglas?" Chief asked Jerome.

"He'll be fine." He replied watching their Spartan brother lying down on the medical bed with several robotic rovers tending his injuries. "Italica was gone." He said as Chief looked at him.