Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo

Location: Aurora Archipelago
Time: 1530 Hours
Date: 04/29/2013

Across the globe was a small island named the Aurora Archipelago. Founded in 1770 by James Cook the first person to discover the South Pacific Archipelago. In the 19th Century, the Europeans came back in search for gold and establish permanent settlements which would later become the strategic location of the Americans during the Second World War.

In 1953, the island was leased to the U.S. to sway Soviet influence in the area.

The local population was evacuated, and a military presence was maintained until 1996.

Waiting inside the building on Westernmost Border of the Restricted Area 0-1 regionis an old man sitting on a wheelchair he has black hair with few strands of grey hair, it was the Strategist.

Beside him was another person head of the Sentinels of Aurora name Trey Stone former Ghost Recon and head of both the Sentinel's and Raven's Rock Coup.

The two are waiting outside of an arrival from Shepherd's shipment of stolen weapons technology from S.A.T.O and once words spread out they took they're chances of reverse engineering it's technology.

Stone looked at his watch waiting for the arrival. "Can't they be hear anytime now." He said getting impatient of the waiting.

"Patient, Stone." The Strategist said.

Before Stone could reply they finally years the sound of a helicopter blade. They looked to the lake to found too found two Ch-47 Chinook helicopters each carrying an advanced stealth helicopter that Shepherd got from S.A.T.O.

The two heavy load helicopters gently landed the warbirds on the large L.Z. unlatching the ropes holding the chopper before leaving them.

The Strategist rolled forward examining the helicopters with his hand. "Fascinating." He said in awe. He opened the doors to find the advance set of controls on the cockpit.

Trey Stone on the other hand was also examining the helicopter. Taking a look of the interior of the aircraft.

Lastly an MH-53 Helicopter emerged on the other side. It landed on the helipad. The rear door of the helicopter rolled down revealing Shepherd with several Shadow's and a box behind them.

"Here is the crown jewel, Leon." He said stepping aside letting his troops show the advance prototype cryogenic machine.

The Strategist swiped his hands to clear the glass to find an intact ODST armor inside, with the cryogenic pod keeping it stabilize. "Time to find out. What you're really made off." He said before motioning the two Shadow's to take the package inside. "This is great deal, Shepherd. You really outdid yourself this time, but how are we supposed to keep this hidden from them?"

"Don't worry. With all military bases around them now under the Shadow's control they have nowhere to run and they're far away from Japan to call they're superiors."

Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Date: Unknown

Inside of a briefing room the rest of the 141 were now inside of a hidden bunker provided to the rest of the team by Nighthaven a Private Military Company that joined the Rainbow 6. While it was unclear on how many were fallen in the hands of Shepherd it's clear that many of them sacrifice all for nothing for the Army General.

BEEPED

The phone rings as Thatcher answered the call. "Thatcher here."

"Mike, it's Price. We've located the morse code location. We've picked up the distress call."