Chapter 3: Lone Wolf

Location: Unknown Town
Time: 0850 Hours

"Captain. This is Sgt.Maria citizens are recovered. I say again citizens had been recovered." Sgt.Maria said through her comms to Captain Lasky.

"Good work out there. Get them to Firebase Alpha ASAP."

"Roger that sir." The communication line ended.

She turned her attention to the slaves and see they were all being treated already. "Farhad, patch these two then get them to the pitbull." She ordered the Iranian private and walked over to helped the two sisters.

The private came forward and kneeled down the two crying girls. "C'mon you two, let's get you to the convoy." The private told the two crying women. They both comply and stood up to follow the armored soldier.

The two Japanese followed the armored soldier to the thick forest, once they are in the clear they spotted 3 armored vehicles nothing that they have ever seen in the media, and as they got closer they spotted 6 robots walking around the convoy safeguarding it in case if they were any enemies.

Ayano and Kuryi stared at the robots in shocked, never in their life, they see military robots in service before, not even the U.S military used these type of robots. Two soldiers came forward and guided them to the Mastodon APC, the vehicles itself was big. The tire size itself is the size of a man, it's like combining a monster truck and APC together.

"This way Ma'am." The soldier told them to go to the rear of the vehicle. The ramp came down and showed a medical bay all prepped and ready.

"Please lie down and relax will patch you up in no time." A man - presumably a doctor - told them to lie down on the bed.

The two sisters complied and lie down on the bed. The med-bay lit up bright white and the ring around started to move in circles. The two sisters started to feel nervous, not sure what's happening.

"Just relax you two. It will be okay." The doctor reassured them. "Start it up." The doctor told another doctor and pressed a button. The white light started to grow brighter forcing them to close their eyes, and slowly circling around the sisters. That's when they felt it as the ring circles them they can feel their wounds started to go away, they took a glimpse and see that their skin is starting to heal.

"Status?"

"Tissues are now restored and flesh wounds are now gone. All done sir."

"All right ma'am please stand up." They did as they were told. They looked at themselves in a mirror. They let out a gasp, in the reflection, all their scratches and wounds were now gone. They look the same as they were back in Ginza 2 months ago.

"Sgt civilians are now patched up, permission to bring them to Firebase Alpha." Private Farhad said to Sgt.Maria.

"Copy, you are clear to bring them to Firebase Alpha."

"Roger that Sgt out."

He turned his attention to the doctors, telling them that they are now moving. "Scout 1-1, you are clear to Firebase Alpha, I repeat you are clear to Firebase Alpha."

The Mastodon APC in front started its engine before driving towards its destination. The other APC was stationed on the other side where they will be helping the freed slaves. "Have the freed slaves given food, water, and medical treatment." Several C-6 drones came forward and starting giving foods and waters to the freed slaves - which at first scared them to the armored robot - and the doctors treating the others.

"Good work out here boys. Let's clean up and get them home." She said to her unit, which in return all shouted 'Oorah'.

Location: Firebase Alpha
Time: 0900 Hours