Chapter 35: Deniable Ops

Video Log

"Sir, Operation: Goalpost is a success. I say again Operation: Goalpost is a success." An American Lieutenant reported to his Commanding Officer.

"Good. Now we can move to phase 2." Overlord replied.

"Sir." An Officer entered the room.

"Report."

"The United States embassy in Paris, France has been taken and the Russians are using the Ambassador and the civilians as shields."

"What!?" The Commander rose from his seat. "Get me satellite footage now."

"Yes, sir." The Officer replied back and pulled out a bird's eye view of the Embassy which was surrounded by tanks, AFVs, and military personnel. "With this type of security I don't believe any of our Tier-1 unit can successfully infiltrate the building without letting their presence known."

"Which team is the nearest on France?"

The Officer did some readings on his tablet before turning back to the Commander. "S.A.T.O's Sentinel Task Force."

"Very well. Send them in."

Location: Paris, France
Time: 2400 Hours
Date: 04/11/2013

Approaching the United States embassy was a group of Sentinel Agents riding inside of a cloaked Warbird helicopter. The advanced technology of the helicopter kept it hidden from any radar and SAM launchers giving the team an edge of sneaking pass the defenses.

Inside of the Warbird were Gideon and Mitchell both are prepped and ready as they placed their tri-focal goggles on their heads and activated their OPSAT.

"Target is another United States embassy located deep within the city of Paris." Gideon reported pulling out the schematics of the building through their OPSAT. "There's more than 20 tanks and armored vehicles and more than 50 or so enemy personnel inside. Our mission is to infiltrate the building and clear out the people and take them back to the warbird. Clear?"

"Clear." Mitchell responded with a thumbs up.

"30 seconds to drop zone." The pilot replied.

Gideon and Mitchell stood up and Gideon opened the doors to reveal Paris in flames with many buildings torched and destroyed while Makarov's forces mobilized.

"There." Mitchell pointed spotting the embassy.

"Dropping now." Gideon said jumping off the helicopter as Mitchell followed suite.

"See you boys in an hour."

"Copy." Gideon replied crouching low to avoid detection. "Remember: quick, quiet, and deadly. We need to neutralized the area ASAP. We don't want our enemies calling their friends."

"Copy." Mitchell replied taking their separate ways.

"Make sure your jammers online so they can't contact anyone outside."

"Yeah. Yeah."

Taking their separate ways Mitchell started moving near the entrance of the building, but he already knows that there's guards protecting the entire building.

He took out the first guard by grabbing it's neck and pulled him down to the ground with a rear naked choke as the soldier dropped to unconscious. Moving forward he spotted 2 guards back-to-back he sneaked to their sides and grabbed both their heads and with his suits enhanced stranght he slammed them both the ground.

The noise drew the attention of few soldiers.

"Hey! Dmitri?"

The enemy soldier moved down the stairs to investigate the noise only to be dragged to the shadow's dropping his weapon on the ground. This now got the entire personnel outside to be more cautious as they found several AK-12 on the floor, but couldn't find the bodies.