Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)

Location: Alnus Base
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 09/20/2018 Japan 10/15/2558 S.A.T.O

After the massacre the three Spartans did at Hotel Sankai, the team finally made it back to the gate where they cross and returned to the Fantasy world of the Continental of Falmart.

Upon arrival they were instantly greeted by Japanese Self-Defense Force, they were checking the passengers of the white van and spotted Itami, Tomita, Kuriyubashi, and The Falmarts Natives. They were about to question who were the five other people but Kashima revealed they were the extra security detail for Itami and were part of S.A.T.O.

Everyone exited the van as they let out a breath of relief as they finally made it back home. "Any news about Lasky?" Mitchell asked Chief.

Chief got to the back of the van and grabbed his gears. "Cortana gave me an early schedule saying that there will be a military show about our firepower." The team looked at Chief in shock so the past 2 days they missed the world is planning to do a gun show.

"Well, what time are they supposed to come here?" Carter asked the Spartan-II.

"There coming here at midday just 2 more hours." Chief replied.

"But why would they want an early show like this." Kashima said.

"Because, they want to know about our weapons and technology." Cortana said appearing beside them in a small A.I chip since the connection is established. "They want to see what our weapons was like and Lasky maybe planning in trading tech, if it benefits the entire earth."

"Well, that's good." Jerome said grabbing his bag. "Lasky is not dumb enough to just give those 21st-Century superpower some new toys while other nations left behind it will cause a chain reaction."

"Hey, at least there not like S.H.I.E.L.Ds who is always paranoid about the unknown." Carter told them.

"Just as we got here, Agencies from the three superpowers are already trying to abduct the natives as leverage." Mitchell said before going to the back of the van and grabbing his bag.

"That's why he will make it clear for them." Cortana said. "If it benefits the entire earth then he will need to have permission from both Presidents of the U.E.G to trade our secrets."

"This is like the time we invited S.H.I.E.L.D and the heroes onboard the Infinity remember that?" Kashima asked them remembering the time the Infinity slipped into an unknown slipspace that took them to an unknown world of superheroes and they have to reveal themeselves.

"C'mon our ride is here." Carter said as a warbird decloaked and the JSDF personnel jumped in surprise to see a helicopter coming out of nowhere.

The Warbird landing gear pop out and landed gracefully in front of the team luckily they were still near the gate cause it's path is big enough to fit the entire Mammoth. The side door of the helicopter opened and the team entered. Itami being curious glanced the inside of the helicopter to find no pilot in the cockpit.

"Hey, where's the pilot?" He asked looking at the Future Soldiers.

"It's on autopilot." John said placing down his heavy gears and weapons. He tapped the side panel and the Warbird's side door closed. Itami took a step back as the Warbird hovers in the air for a second before it cloaked causing the helicopter to vanish and the sound of the rotor became quiet until they can no longer hear it.

Inside the Warbird

Inside the Warbird everyone is inspecting their gears making sure to that they didn't miss anything when they were still in Japan. "So, about the massacre at the hotel who's cleanijg the party?" Kashima asked the group.