Chapter 25: Preperations

Location: M510 Mammoth
Time: 0900 Hours
Date: 12/26/2558

Several day's after members of the 141 took off for a holiday vacation with their families. The rest of the 21st-Century soldiers along with several S.A.T.O. Marines and O.D.S.T.s were at the mess hall doing their usual activities.

As Cpt.Kai sat down on the couch he switched the channel to a news in the 21st-Century, he was brought to a shock.

"Everybody quiet down now!" The O.D.S.T. Captain shouted as everyone quieted down. They all watch the news and were shock of what they were seeing. Kai immediately left the room and went to the command center to find a secure line for the Commander. "Get me Noble One. Now!"

Location: Private Cabin
Time: 0830 Hours
Date: 12/26/2558

After Christmas dinner, the family all gave their presents to each other and their gifts. The children loved their presents from their parents, aunts, and uncles. After that they all took a nice sleep for the night.

The first to wake up were the soldiers as they did their normal routine excersice.

Linda, Jun, Brooks, and Gideon were at the couch watching the news. Kat, Cortana, and Roland were at the basement's workshop building prototyped weapons for future projects. Jorge is with his daughter Lucy taking a walk at the backyard of the cabin.

Carter, Mitchell, Nathan, Derek, John, and Fred were at the training room working out. Knox, Omar, Kashima, and Salter were at the hangar bay cleaning and repairing the aircraft including the paladin as it fits perfectly inside the underground hangar bay with the ravens and jackals.

Cormack, Kelly, and Nick were inside the armory cleaning up the used weapons and armor they've all used three days ago.

Inside the training room John and Fred were hitting a punching bag that is heavily modified to withstand hits from their punches.

Derek and Frost were fighting each other in simulation game. Both have a SC-IS pistol with shocker rounds their using a combination of C.A.R (Center Axis Relock) and Krav Maga in their sparring.

Carter and Nathan were lying down bench pressing a 1,200lb barbell. Then, suddenly Carter's phone started to rang beside him. He placed back the barbell he was lifting, and sat up to grab his phone.

"Hello?" He asked the caller. His eye's widen in surprise and Nathan noticed this. "Get the T.V."

"What?" Six asked.

"The T.V. now."

Nathan didn't question as he went upstairs. The others notice Carter's behavior and decided to follow him and Noble Six on the living room. As they got up there, Six had already turned on the T.V. and they got a look at the news.

"Guy's." Carter called out to the Team's comms line. "You need to see this."

The other's quickly got Carter's message and went to the living room as fast as they can. "Sir, what is......oh my, God."

"What you're looking at right now is a very disturbing footage. At 8:30 a.m. Zakhaev International Airport 5 armed men emerged from the elevator and killed many innocent civilians and security officers at the airport."

"Russian authorities claim that the attack was orchestrated by an American C.I.A. Agent named Joseph Allen, but footage later reveals that the man truly behind the attack is Vladimir Makarov.

"After the attack, Government Leaders all around the world are planning for a global response on Makarov's attack. This event would likely take place tomorrow. And joining with them is S.A.T.O. Admiral Thomas Lasky for the possible future tech trade our world and theirs will be....."