Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity

Location: Imperial Capital
Time: 1500 Hours
Date: 10/25/2558

Just outside of the Emperor's Throne room, Noble team were sending a live footage of the situation inside the room. In the middle was a blonde haired men with purple clothing, and behind him were his companions.

"You're safe Father!" The blonde prince said. "Come, let us escape." He said gesturing his hands at the door.

"The hell is this guy up to." Emile said annoyed.

"Can I take him out?" Noble Three asked.

"No, let's see what's going on first." Noble One replied.

"There's no time!" The prince shouted at his sister. "Ayani tells me there's going to be another earthquake." The name Ayani was immediately struck in the heads of the team. Ayani was one of the missing Japanese people that was captured from Ginza three months ago.

"Shiiit. Guy's found her." Jun said using his IR laser and tagged the girl behind the prince.

"Jun, give me a identification." Noble One ordered.

Jun activated his helmets scanner and identified the victim, it captures it's facial recognition before the light on the side of his helmet turned green. "Target confirmed. It's her boss." Jun confirmed.

"Let's pull back. Our work is done here."

"Commander, we can't leave her." Emile argued.

"We can't, but Itami will have that under control." Carter pointed out. "All units. This is Noble One. The citizen is at the hands of Itami's 3rd Recon Unit. Pull back to the paladin."

"Copy, we're moving." Sentinel 0-1 said.

"Acknowledge." John-117 said.

"Red team on the move." Jerome-092 said.

"Noble Team, let's go" Carter ordered his team, jumping from roof to roof as they exited the capital. "Kat deploy a mini drone and scout Itami to make sure that lady gets back home."

"On it Commander."

Reaching the gate, Sentinel Team hide the remaining bodies of the entire guards they cleared out before following Noble Team, a minute later Red, and Blue Team were at the checkpoint just 3 kilometers from the capital, and is now waiting for extraction.

"SCAR 1-1. This is Sierra-117 we're at the extraction."

"Copy Chief. Pelicans are on route."

A pelican de-cloaked in front of them and landed. The ramp came down, and the rest of the team entered. "We're up. We're up." Cormack signaled the pilot as the pelican begins to ascend before taking off.

"Shit, we should've scrapped the sight." Knox said referring to the Imperial's dragon lair.

"One step ahead of ya." Kat said pressing a button in her wrist computer and the entire air unit of the Imperials are now destroyed.

"Good, work Two. Let's head back to the paladin and get this intel to Lasky." Noble One said.

Location: Paladin HQ
Time: 1600 Hours
Date: 10/25/2558

"So you've found another one on the hands of the Prince?" Pasky asked from the holo-computer.

"Affirmative sir. I've had Noble Two to send a mini drone to make sure the lady gets back." Noble said moving to the computer and showing the birds-eye-view of the mini drone. "This is the recording from the mini drone. Captive is now at Alnus Hill safe and secure."