Chapter 38: Manhunt

Undisclosed Location

"Did our man talk?" Fred asked entering the room with Noble and Blue Team inside.

"They will." Chief pointed on the other side of the glass where Volk was being interrogated.

"Who do we got?" Fred asked leaning back against the table.

"We got Ilona inside interrogating the man." Emile replied sharpening his blade. "Little bastard is going to squeal."

On the other side of the wall Volk was strapped in his seat as Ilona is walking around him with several pictures on the holo table. "So we'll begin again. These men." She said pointing at the picture. "Who are they?"

"Is this what you think of me, huh? You think I'm a rat." He said sarcastically. "Fuck you!" As he shouted at her Ilona slammed his head on the table hard enough to break the glass.

"I think you can be whatever I want you to be."

"Ilona is one of a kind." Emile said smirking while sharpening his blade. "Ex-Spetsnaz now working as a Sentinel. She can be your best friend or you worst nightmare."

"How long is this interrogation been going?" Fred asked.

"Approximately 1h and 2m." Jorge replied.

"That long?" Fred asked with an arch eyebrow.

"They always talk." John replied

Several hours later

"We have the names, we just need to know where the meeting is?" Ilona said.

"You might as well kill me." Volk weakly said as their is blood on his forehead, nose, and lips from the beating he received from her. "I'm already dead."

"But once she got under your skin..."

"Please, Volk - work with me." She said pleading to him holding his hand. "Let us work together." And with that Volk gave in and tapped a specific map on the holotable which leads them to the meeting.

Ilona nodded on the other side of the glass as the Spartans nodded to each other getting ready for the next missions. "Cortana, we've got actionable intel on Makarov's Lts and the bombs." Chief reported as they exited the room.

"Got it. I'm sending in Sentinel and Red Team for this mission. Tell them to get ready."

"Copy."

Location: Santorini, Greece
Time: 1400 Hours
Date: 04/15/2013

Sitting in a cafe on Satorini, Red Team dressed in civilian their in a table watching the amazing scenery of the ocean, but they knew they have a bomb to track in order to prevent another fallout of a city due to chemical attacks. And if the intel is accurate Makarov's Lieutenants should also be here.

A cafe employee came by and placed their coffees on their table. "I got a signal bogey coming in from the shop." Ilona reported. "Red Team you're up."

"Copy." Jerome said as he nodded and Alice pull out a small device and hacked into the camera's on the market.

"Alice, find the keyman."

"You got it, boss." Aloce responded navigating the camera waiting for the signal to get stronger. "Signals getting stronger. Hang on." She said as she finally pings the target. "Keyman is locked in." She said as she and her team stood up and left. "Red Team is now moving."

They stopped at the cafe as Douglas pointed the keyman. "There."

"Follow him." Jerome ordered.