Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan

Location: Japanese National Diet Building
Time: 1300 Hours

After the history and long brief of S.A.T.O and the 26th Century Future, the representative and the armed marines are ready to escort back to the gate. Just as they exited out cameras and reporters from different nations came forward and furiously asking them question.

"Excuse me, Commander Nick Reyes." An American reporter came forward causing everyone to stop. "Do you think that maybe in the near future is it possible that we can achieve something similar to yours?" He asked holding the microphone to him.

Nick nodded at the armed marines and they opened a space as he step outside. "If only the world unified as one world government. It will take time for your leaders to realize that we are all the same as a species." Reyes said before another reporter ask.

"Were you born on earth?" A female reporter from South Korea asked.

"No. I was born on Genosha one of the 1,600 worlds similar to earth in our timeline." Nick answered. The reporters were dumbstruck by the answer. Humanity in the future has more than 1,600 planets similar to earth. That was an achievement far greater than anything else.

"Are there any aliens out there?" A female russian reporter asked.

"In our world yes. There are aliens that exist in our world. In yours we're not sure since were from two different worlds." Nick answered and the armed marines that was around him pulled him back and escorted him back.

Cameras and Reporters were being pushed back gently by the armed marines as they escorted Nick inside the APC the armed C-12 transformed back as it was place back in the Mastadon.

Chief, Mitchell, Carter, Jerome, and Kashima - who were outside the whole time - looked around to see the massive reporters outside of the APC. They were dressed in their combat uniforms, their gesrs were all inside their bags and briefcase.

"Commander told us that we can get a 2 day trip in Japan." Kashima said to the others. "You guys okay with it?"

"I don't mind." Chief responded. "But I don't think it will be safe to stay here."

"He's right. Countries from other nations may use us as to gain advantage to get to the other side of the gate." Carter said looking at their surroundings.

"Well, Reyes said that were going to accompany the Falmarts for extra security." Jerome said

"And here comes the party." Mitchell said pointing at Itami who ran towards the group with Kuriyubashi and Tomita.

"Good to see you guys here. I'm Ita...."

"We know who you are. It was your team that came in Italica." Mitchell said arms crossed.

"Oh that was you guys."

"And I can see that you brought someone with you." Mitchell said looking at Kuriyubashi who stepped backwards knowing there referring to her unprofessionalism in Italica.

"Back to the point." Jerome said as everyone went back to the topic in hand. "Our Admiral has contacted one of your own CO that it would be best to have us as to have you guys under our watch."

"Yes. Commander Yanagida told me this. Although, why do we need you guys anyway. Not to be rude but I think we can handle this all on our own." Itami said clueless about the talk.

"You may have finish Ranger school Itami, but that doesn't mean that you can handle a squad of Special Forces all on your own. Especially that 3 or more countries have already been tailgating you ever since your arrival." Jerome pointed out at the 30 year-old man.