Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost

Location: Hamburg, Germany
Time: 1301 Hours
Date: 04/11/2013

At the beach of Hamburg, Germany was a full invasion force send by the United States and its allies. Up in the sky was a Blackhawk helicopter carrying Team Metal's Sandman and Frost and Alpha-9 Buck and Rookie of the ODSTs. Down below several LCAC hovercraft carrying 2 Abrams tank.

"This is Helix 2-3 we're moving out." A blackhawk pilot reported.

"Copy that 2-3."

Unfortunately for the Blackhawk helicopter a SAM launcher hits their tail rotor causing the chopper to loose control. "This is Helix 2-3 I'm hit I'm hit."

"Helix 2-3 is going down."

"Stay with me."

The Blackhawk helicopter beside them crashed down on the sea while their chopper avoided another set of SAM missiles using it's chaffs and flares.

"Raptor-4, pull-up in the air 30 seconds."

"Roger Raptor-4 inbound."

An Osprey suddenly got hits by a missile on it's left engine as it loose control and crashed on the sea. Both of the Teams took cover by surprise as several bullets hit the chopper, but luckily it didn't hit them. The chopper landed down beside the hovercraft with other aircrafts as all teams got out and stormed the beach with the Abrams in the front lines.

"The convoy never made it to the extraction point." Sandman said moving beside the tank and taking cover. "Let's find it and get these guy's home."

"Rhino-1! You got a T-90 on your left side!" Buck shouted in warning as several T-90s destroyed their Abrams. Their tanks fires back and destroyed the T-90s flanking them.

"Shit men!" A Marine cursed.

"We're getting pinned down by mortars!"

"Keep moving! Use whatever cover you can find!" Sandman shouted moving beside the wall.

"Don't slow down! Get off this beach!" Buck shouted taking out a soldier with an RPG. "Deploying smoke." Buck said tossing a smoke grenade in front to blind the enemies.

"We're gonna need you boys to sweep the forward area. Make sure we're good to move up." The tank Commander ordered.

"Copy Rhino-1, we'll clear you a path." Sandman said he signaled Buck and nodded as they take point and move up.

Several Russian soldiers got out of the smoke, but Buck and Sandman were quick enough to spot them and drop them dead before they shoot back. An RPG suddenly flies by and Buck grabbed Sandman and pulled him from cover as it misses them.

"Thanks."

"Don't thank me yet."

He got out cover and spotted several Russian soldiers moving up. Buck used his thrusters and jumped up causing the soldiers on the ground to look up, he dropped down and slammed his fists with his gravity slam and took out the entire squadron.

Sandman got out of cover followed by his Frost, Rookie, and the rest of the Marines.

"You know sometimes I always want to try one of those." Sandman said pointing at his armored suit.

"You'll get one someday."

Sandman smirked in reply before calling it in. "You're clear Rhino-1."

The tanks moved up with the troops not long before several enemy foot soldiers accompanied by tanks got out cover and started shooting back at them. "T-90s left side! Left side!" Sandman warned as a tank took out another Abrams leaving them with two tanks left. Rookie got out cover and wallrun in the nearest building and jumped down on the T-90. He punched the hatch open and pulled out it's Commander before tossing a cluster grenade inside. He jumped back down and the tank exploded.