Chapter 19: Capital Assault

Usually, the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is 66 tons of straight-up, HE-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me 'Cupid'!

Sgt.Avery Johnson

Location: U.N.S.C. Infinity
Time: 0900 Hours
Date: 12/02/2558

Just a few days after the mission overseas. The 141 all reported to Lasky, that Prince Zorzal - the son of the Emperor - was planning to assassinate the Emperor during a great celebration in the Empire. The worse part is that unknown to the Empire, Zorzal have already called upon the Republic Crusaders, an ally of the Empire for centuries.

The Empire only call the Crusaders for aid, when the situation is at risk, and Zorzal called them for helping the Empire taking out the JSDF and SATO to reclaim the gate, but he can't do that without his Father's permission.

So his first plan was to poison him and claim the throne to have full command of the Empire.

Inside the C.I.C. of the Infinity, Lasky was preparing for an assault in the capital because of Sugawara being held hostage. "Cortana, send words to 141 tell them to send half their forces in the assault in the capital."

"What about the others?" Cortana asked.

"Send them across the Sea of Diamonds. Find the girl and bring her back to her mother."

"Yes, sir."

Location: M510 Mammoth
Time: 0900 Hours
Date: 12/02/2558

Inside the M510 Mammoth, Red Team, 1st Force Recon, and the 75th Ranger Regiment were being briefed by Cortana about the assault in the Imperial Capital that will happened at 1000 Hours. The rest of the 141 and S.A.T.O. Teams were getting ready to deploy to another continent to find the missing a missing daughter.

"Cortana, when you're ready." Lasky said.

" Lasky said

The A.I. nodded before showing them a holographic map of the Imperial capital. "As you know at 0900 hours, we got actionable intelligence from Sentinel 0-3 that Prince Zorzal was planning to assassinate the King of the Empire to gain control of the kingdom." She said showing them a huge fleet of ships heading straight to the kingdom. "We also know that the Republic Crusaders, a major ally of the Empire was called upon to bring reinforcements to assist them on taking Alnus Hill back in their hands."

"Holy shit." Sgt.Foley said looking at the troopers of the army of the Republic. Ranging from knights, golems, dragons, trolls, and dwarves.

"Yep, we got a lot of trouble in our way." Cortana said before moving on. This time it showed several tanks and armored vehicles ready to storm the Capital.