Chapter 20: Wolverines

Video Log

          Five years ago, I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye, and the world just fuckin' watched. They believe that a war can easily be finished with a press of a button. It's never the intention of the U.S. military to drop a bomb in a civilian populated area, but he did. Makarov. That asshole dropped it killing most of my soldiers. Now, thing's have changed. Boundaries shift, new players steps-in; but power always finds a place to rest its head. The Ginza incident. Last year a major attack was brought upon the soil of Japan. A structure that they called the 'Gate' was to use it to gain advantage by ravaging resources to gain more power against other nation. Then......they came. SATO known as the Solar Alliance Treaty Organization. Is a galactic military empire that stretches out off the stars, forming new colonies, and taking planets resources to build their war machines. Now, here we are fighting in the same battlefield protecting the innocent, but know this. I will do whatever it takes to get my hands on Makarov. I maybe in a different battlefield, but my wars end with him.

          General Shepherd

Location: Imperial Capital
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 12/02/2558

Continuing their assault on the capital, the Rangers were being escorted by the S.A.T.O Marines. All of them are riding inside a humvee, their mission is to get the Japanese Ambassador out of the capital to be evacuated.

 All of them are riding inside a humvee, their mission is to get the Japanese Ambassador out of the capital to be evacuated

The problem right now is that, their air support is limited. They can't drop off troops inside the castle because of the Imperial Golems that are stationed all around the city.

And as the humvee was driving, the Gunner took down multiple Imperial soldiers with his .50 caliber machine gun. The heavy rounds easily tearing apart their metal armour. As soon as they turn left, they were met by a heavily armored Rock Golem.

 As soon as they turn left, they were met by a heavily armored Rock Golem

"Imperial Rock Golem! Get out! Get out!" Sgt.Foley shouted as the crew immediately gets out of the Humvee. The one in front however didn't get out in time, as it smashed the armored vehicle. Killing the driver and the passenger inside.