Chapter 42: The Gulag

Location: Site F
Time: 1100 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

"Amateurs." Knox commented evading the entire security team outside by just moving from the side and using the shadows as cover and finally made it to the ventilation.

He made it inside and rappelled down he stopped midway and entered another ventilation. He dropped down, flipping down his goggles he spotted several enemies all scattered around the entire building.

Knox used the underground tunnels as he made it to the bottom and made his way through the entire guards without any detection. And just as he was about to exit and enter another part of the bunker a door opened revealing a guard. Knox instinct took over and jumped from the ceiling using both he's hands to hold on. He allowed the guard to pass by as the guard is now gone before dropping from above and exited. He finally plugged in the three USB drives on the computers and started hacking their system.

'Data connection. Check.' Knox thought accessing it' system. 'They really need to upgrade their system.' He finally got inside and have accessed it's system. He disabled the AA guns and gave a signal on his OPSAT.

Location: Paladin HQ
Time: 1230 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

Lasky is at the paladin HQ looking at the SMI map and as he finally spotted all 5 locations tagged and marked he finally gave the order to Shepherd

Lasky is at the paladin HQ looking at the SMI map and as he finally spotted all 5 locations tagged and marked he finally gave the order to Shepherd. "Shepherd, you're clear for phase 2."

Location: US 6th Fleet
Time: 1400 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

At the front of the carrier were two F-18 Super Hornets ready to be deployed. The pilot's from both aircraft checked their wings and gave thumbs up. The other crewmen signaled the Operator to launch and with a click of a button launched the hornet.

"Hornet's are in the air. I repeat Hornet's are in the air." The Announcer said as the crewmen cleared the deck for the other Hornet's to be deploy.

" The Announcer said as the crewmen cleared the deck for the other Hornet's to be deploy