Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors

Location: M510 Mammoth
Time: 1100 Hours
Date: 12/19/2558

Several days after the rescue of the Japanese ambassador and the last slave. Everyone cheered in victory as the long search of the captured citizen was finally rescued. Now the rest of the team was not at rest as their mission was now over, but for newly formed Task Force 141 next month a manhunt will commence and will hunt down the man responsible for the nuclear bomb on the middle east.

Right now their main concern is setting up a feast for their family to arrive at planet's surface. They were planning to drop them at the Mammoth before taking them to the cabin that the team built in the mountains where they'll celebrate Christmas.

Inside of the Mammoth, the rest of the team were resting at the mess hall. On the couches were Sentinel Team watching a news connected from the 21st-Century.

On the other side of the table were Blue and Red Team seating together playing a game of poker with Rainbow and Noble Team.

The rest of the 141 were all across the room doing what they're normally doing on their barracks: playing card games, watching TV, talking, and sometimes reading.

"Hey, Carter?" Noble One turn towards Nathan. "What time are they supposed to be arriving?"

"Don't know, but they'll be here in an hour."

"Hey, hey, hey! Guy's be quiet!" Gideon shouted as he increased the volume on the news.

"Reports confirm that the last captured citizen, that was abducted from Ginza 6 months ago has finally been rescued." The news woman said as a video of the gate revealed a Caiman 6x6 vehicle and stepping out of the vehicle was an African-American kid. "Thanks to the joint special operations of the United Nation and the Solar Alliance they successfully rescued the rest of the captured citizens."

"Oh, that's us! That's us!" Gideon shouted as the others cheered at mentioning the classified Task Force 141. The others heard Gideon and soon cheered as well for their accomplishments.

"Thank you for the reports, Dale. Now new reports coming from the U.S. says that the manhunt from a man name Makarov is still loose. C.I.A. Operatives are working day and night on finding him."

"That doesn't sound good." Mitchell said.

Suddenly, Carter's earpiece rang and he answered the line. "Carter here." He said before his face lit up in excitement when he heard the news. "Roger that sir." He exited the radio and announced the report from Lasky. "Hey, Noble, Sentinel, Scars, and Spartans!" He gathered the attention of his team. "Their here."

"Oh yeah." The teams chorus as they heard the news that they're families will now be arriving.

The other members of the 141 shook their head in amusement. They know that their dates and times are different back home, but also their Christmas was also near and their friends were celebrating christmas early. The rest of them got out of the mess hall, and stood outside the landing pad of the Mammoth.

 The rest of them got out of the mess hall, and stood outside the landing pad of the Mammoth