Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)

Location: Los Angeles, United States
Time: 1400 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

Several day's after the attack on Greece, Red Team reported to Shepherd about Makarov launching an invasion force at the coast of United States. The government, however, didn't believe them since it would be impossible for any invading country to invade North America let alone the U.S., but it was too late at the morning of April 20th, 2013 Los Angeles has been surprised attack by the Ultranationalist.

The United States Army swiftly send in their forces, but it was not enough, the city was completely overrun and they're still civilians in the area.

Shepherd convinced Washington to let the Future soldiers intervened in order to help take back their city and with little to no options they called them for backup.

Up above the city of Los Angeles was a large aircraft. Inside of the aircraft were hundreds of S.A.T.O. Marines all gearing up alongside with the O.D.S.T. all of which are wearing a power assault armor. Inside of the Valkyrie aircraft there were also T-600 Walker Tanks and Pitbull L.A.V. all ready to be deployed.

Exiting the armory were the O

Exiting the armory were the O.D.S.T. Alpha-9. Mickey and Romeo came out both wearing a Hunter-class assault suit and carrying a MA5 pulse rifle.

"Ready, Mickey. Can't be that bad." Romeo said loading his weapon.

"I guess it's finally start to sink in." Mickey replied back.

"Yeah. It's what we signed up for." Romeo said placing his helmet on. "Can't get much further way than this."

"Alpha-9, listen up!" Buck called out both getting their attention. "Listen up. We have orders from command. Marines will be tasked to safeguard Santa Monica airport as their Forward Operating Base. While the O.D.S.T. are gonna be in the front lines with the U.S. Marines."

"What's our task, Gunny?" Romeo asked.

"Our job is to blow up a Russian SAM Launchers, but first we need to link up the Marine defensive line here." Buck pointed near the city where the SAM will be located. "That's our job and without those launchers the Americans can launch a counter-attack that can take back Los Angeles." He replied to Romeo's question before his expression turned serious. "Be advised. If any of you died in battle the armors self-destruct system will activate. We can't let these technology and weapons fall into the wrong hands. Clear!?"