Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II

Location: Okinawa Island, Japan
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 04/23/2013

At Okinawa Island many of the Japanese and American soldiers were curious of why their S.A.T.O. allies are retreating back from the GATE. From the rumors the American soldiers heard there was an attack on Falmart and their Commanders immediately pull them back from Japan for support from Alnus Hill.

"Where the hell are they goin?" A female Marine asked.

"Don't know." Another Marine said this time a male. "Heard the news lately? Said that one of the recon teams in Falmart got ambushed by an unknown enemy."

"Any idea of who are the unknowns?" She asked.

"Commander Yanagida from the SDF kept it a secret and classified. We never know."

The two looked as several raven dropships came by and picked up the remaining O.D.S.Ts from Okinawa while leaving only several of their own special forces to stay in Japan for additional support. At the end more than half of the forces that was sent months ago are now gone in Okinawa and are pulled back from Falmart.

"This is going to be interesting."

Location: Italica City
Time: 1100 Hours
Date: 02/11/2559

After the attack and disappearance of the two recon teams in Italica Lasky this time sends out S.C.A.R. Team alongside several S.A.T.O. Marines. The Marines themselves were armored up in their standard Warfighter exo suit and C.L.A.W. weapon system.

Another thing that Lasky didn't told the Marines was that Red Team previously investigated the city and as a result of one Spartan casualty. He didn't want the Marines to hear of a Spartan being injured in combat if he did announced it the morale of their military will be depleted.

 He didn't want the Marines to hear of a Spartan being injured in combat if he did announced it the morale of their military will be depleted

They also have heavy exo suits such as the Merc Class and with their F-Spar Torch Steel Dragon energy weapons.

Two pelican dropships landed down near the gates in Italica. The pelicans were also carrying several A.S.T. Goliath with a Warthog armed with a Gauss cannon. The pelicans detached its magnetic latch as the warthogs landed on the ground. Next up were the A.S.T. as they jumped from the ramp and landed on the ground. Up next were the marines jumping down and using their thrusters to slow their descend.