Chapter 18: Team Player

Location: Sea of Diamonds
Time: 1900 Hours
Date: 11/09/2558

Approaching the second ship, the warbird hovers around the air for a while before Jun and Linda took down the remaining Imperial Guards patrolling the vessel. Seeing no threats they give a thumbs up to their Team Leader.

"Go. Go. Go." Chief said as Rainbow dropped the ropes and grappled down.

Dokkeibai, Jackal, and Mute were the first on the ground as they aimed their weapons in case of any hostiles popping out of nowhere. The rest of Team Rainbow grappled down while the Spartans jump down with their thrusters activated to slow their descend.

"Spread out. Check those windows and corners. Double check the shadows." Carter said as each team spread out and clear the deck of the ship.

As Team Rainbow were moving, multiple Imperial Officers came out of the door with weapons and shields on their hands. "Probably heard us." Ash muttered as they move to the ship's bridge. "Drop 'em." She orderef killing the two Imperial Officers.

They stack up at the door qnd Dokkeibai send her mini drone. She remotely controlled it inside looking for any signs of hostiles. Reaching up the next level she spotted at least 10 Officers all getting ready.

"I got 10 Officers Ash."

"Copy. Stack up and prepare to breach."

The team stacked up at the door and Ash opened it. Slowly making their way to the next level of the bridge. "Zofia, get the mute charge ready." She said and the GROM Operator placed a mute charge on the wooden floor and activated it. Ash looked at Sledge and nodded, he breached the door with his sledgehammer catching the Officers off guard before Ying throws her Candela inside.

When it exploded all Imperial Officers covered their ears from the loud banging noise. Rainbow took the opportunity and entered. Gunning them all down until they were all dead.

"Check the bridge." Ash ordered.

They spread out of the room and looked for anything that they miss. They continued searching for a full 2 minutes until they stopped. None of them found any clue at all no maps, no shipping information. Nothing.

"Nothing here." Sledge said.

"Nothing here. Dokkeibai said.

"Damn it." Ash cursed as they were dead end. "Spartans, this is Rainboe 6. We've cleared the ship's bridge, and found no information connected to the citizens."

"Roger that. Regroup with us on the lower deck." Noble One said.

"Copy, were on our way. Let's move."

With the Spartans

The two teams walked their way to the ships lower decks. They still take caution on engaging the enemy, they maybe primitive, but they knew the Imperial has troops that aren't human, and some of it possess superhuman abilities. Spotting the door, Blue and Noble Team stacked up at the door.

They've checked their HUDs to see the area doesn't show any red markers. Chief came up to the metal door and twisted the doorknob, it was lock. Chief stood back and kicked it, breaking the door open.

"Proceed with extreme caution." Carter warned turning on their night vision.

Heading down the stairs the room was pitch black with no torches and any source of light. As they reached the bottom, they heard a fast pair of footsteps rush their side.

"Movement 3 o'clock." Kelly said.

They pointed their weapons at that direction to find an empty cell. "Negative on that." Emile said just then they've heard a fast moving footsteps.