Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party

Location: Paladin HQ
Time: 1300 Hours
Date: 10/25/2558

Everyone inside the paladin were all suited and ready, but the last thing they haven't done is briefing. Gathering around the team stood in the command and control centre all patiently waiting for Lasky.

"You guys ready?" Chief asked them seating down beside a hologram computer.

"Yep." Emile answered sharpening his high-frequency blade. "Actions is the only thing I miss."

"Of course mate." Omar said rolling his eyes at the Spartan-III.

The hologram table blinked and Carter stood up and walked towards the table and pressed the button, and revealed Lasky in the other side of the table.

"Team." Lasky said as they all nodded. "Good to see hear you again."

"So, Lasky what do we have in the capital?" Cormack asked.

"Our recon team's is in safehouse located in town of Villa de Verde." Lasky said showing them a map of the capital and the town where the safehouse is located. "The recon team's have found an actionable intel that slave trade had just come and delivered the slaves inside the castle." He showed them a video recording of a carriage full of slaves

"Are the JSDF involved in this?" Nathan asked.

"No, but Itami's 3rd Recon Team is currently inside the capital having a weapon demonstration." Lasky replied showing them a surveillance drone recording of the JSDF weapons.

"Besides the JSDF showing their weapons. What's the plan?" Emile said eager for the upcoming fight.

"We've located three known location inside the capital where you'll be heading." Lasky said showing them the perimeter of the castle walls. "Red Team, you'll infiltrate the northern dungeon." He showed them the location of the first dungeon.

"We'll get it done." Jerome said.

"Blue Team, take the western dungeon and search for the missing citizens." Lasky said as he shows them the next location. Blue Team nodded in response.

"Noble Team, you have two objectives: take out the enemy's air defenses and infiltrate and search the eastern dungeon." Lasky said as Emile pumped his silenced shotgun. "Nick, you and your team will stay in the Paladin as the team's technical support. Any slaves that you freed send them to the extraction point exfil."

"Yes, sir." Nick replied.

"Cormack, you and your team will clear the wall's defense and hold the gate for the extraction team."

"Copy that sir." Cormack replied.

"Any question?" Lasky asked as no one answered.  "Good. Operation: Hunting Party, is now a go." Lasky said as his hologram vanished.

"Prep the pelicans were going." Chief ordered as the team's got ready for the upcoming mission.

Location: Imperial Capital
Time: 1400 Hours
Date: 10/25/2558

With Noble Team

"Jun, take the shot." Noble One ordered as Jun dropped down three guards before he, Nathan, and Emile killed the defending guards. "Five, and Two we've took down the outside defenders. What's your status?"

"Noble Five here,  we've tranquilized the dragon's." Jorge answered.

"Good." Carter said as he and the rest of the team step outside of the cabin and look to see the dragons all sleeping. "Sentinel Team your go for phase 2."