Chapter 26: London Has Fallen

Location: Haneda Airport
Time: 0800 Hours
Date: 04/03/2013

At the airport station in Haneda, the rest of S.A.T.O. forces are clearing the runway for the C-147B Paladin and the V.I.P. inside. All of them are wearing their usual armor and suits. Just outside of the aircraft were Dagger Team consisting of Noble, Sentinel, Blue, and Red Team. S.C.A.R. Team is the only team not with them since there transporting Lasky with a Pelican to the airport. Each of them are patrolling near the runway to make sure there weren't any security breaches. As of right now, they were all waiting for the Pelicans to exit the Gate to arrive at the airport for Lasky.

Outside of the gate were several news crew reporting and taking pictures of the huge aircraft and the security forces. "This is Cat Grant from the CBC news. We are live right now at the Haneda airport where beyond this fence is the security forces of S.A.T.O. and their huge plane for transport."

The camera shifts showing Blue Team walking around patrolling the plane with weapons at the ready. "From the reports of N.A.T.O. that Admiral Thomas Lasky will be attending the press meeting for the incident of Airport attack in russia while also discussing of the future trading between our world and theirs."

"How long till Nick gets here?" Derek asked Chief.

"Just a couple more minutes."

As they were patrolling several teenagers manage to pass the security team in the airport and started running towards them and carrying in their hands were two small devices, and from the looks of it they were recording.

"Hey! Stop right there!?" An airport security shouted.

De-escalating the situation quick, Jerome and John ran towards the two teens surprising them with their speed and caught by their shirts.

"Hold it, kid." Jerome said but the pay him no mind as they recorded them.

"You seeing this guy's." The guy said pointing his camera at the two Spartan-IIs. "That's right say hello to them." He laughed as the other teen in John's hand is doing the same.

Both John and Jerome pinned the two teens on the ground and cuff them. Chief activated his wrist computer and easily hacked to the camera and deleted the footage surprising them as their recording stopped and the screen went black.

"What the hell?" The teen questions, but his camera was taken away as the security officer took it away from him.

At that moment, the crowd grew quiet as they heard the sound of a fighter jet. And to their surprise it wasn't, above them all cameras immediately took footage of the three D-79H Pelicans. For them it was their first time looking at a futuristic dropship. The size alone is comparable to a C-130 Hercules but shorter wingspan.

At the media people are commenting on the dropship on how it works. Some were discussing on the fuel of the aircraft: some were guessing nuclear but that would be too big for the aircraft to be fitted in some were saying an advance solar power, but found no trace of it present in the aircraft. And by the looks of the aircraft there were multiple weapons on the sides, rear, and front of the aircraft.

"Take them away." Jerome ordered as he and Jobn sprinted back at the plane where the dropships landed beside it.

The rear ramp of the pelican opened as Lasky came out escorted by several O.D.S.Ts wearing a Helljumper and Hunter powered-assault armor

Ts wearing a Helljumper and Hunter powered-assault armor