Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions

Location: Firebase Alpha
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 11/05/2558

Standing at the landing zone of Firebase Alpha was Noble, today new troops from the U.N will be arriving today for their search and rescue for the 21st-Century citizens, that werd captured by the Imperials. From what the U.N told Admiral Lasky, they will be sending a special group of soldiers from different countries such as North America, Europe, Asia, and some parts of Africa.

The troops are gonne be sent to the JSDF base in Alnus Hill, Noble Team will be there with S.A.T.O 52nd Marine Division, and 5th Battalion ODST. Right now the team is inside the armory grabbing their weapons and suiting up.

A female ODST entered the armory. "Hey, Commander Raven 2-6 is ready for departure." A female ODST said.

"Copy. We'll roll hard at 5."

The female soldier nodded and exited the room.

"Noble Team you ready?"

"Yes, sir." The replied in unison.

"Alright. Let's get this show on the road we have a plane to catch." Carter said. "Let's move out." The team exited the armory room heading to the landings zones and entered a raven.

"Pilot, what's the SITREP on the troopers at Alnus?" Carter asked the pilot.

"The Troopers are at Alnus base waiting for your arrival Commander." The male pilot said as he ordered his female co-pilot to standby.

"What about the M510 Mammoth?"

"The Mammoth's is already in position. Just 50 miles Northwest."

Carter nodded at the pilot's response as he seated down and buckled up. "Carter?" Noble One looked to Emile. "You think the troops will be comfortable working with each other?"

"We'll have to find out. Some countries back in the 21st-Century were not allies, I'm surprised to hear the U.N deployed their first multinational military organization."

"Alpha actual. This is Raven 2-6. Request for take off."

"Copy 2-6 you're clear for take-off."

The ravens and pelicans hovers off the ground before taking off and making their way to the JSDF base in Alnus Hill.

Location: Alnus Hill
Time: 1005 Hours
Date: 11/05/2558

Several minutes had passed, and the group finally arrived at Alnus Hill. The ramp of the raven opened revealing several Chinook helicopters from the JSDF, and U.S military. Carter guessed that they will be using it for transport later. He looked pass the helicopterd and looked in the barracks to see many soldiers in different combat uniforms.

The soldiers themeselves ranged from Caucasian, Africans, and Asians. He's already used to these types of soldiers, but not these guys since many of them came from different countries.

"Noble One." Carter turned to see Itami running at him with a clipboard at his hand.

"Itami." Carter saluted as the Japanese man saluted in return. "You got something for me?"

"Yep." He handed to him the clipboard which containd the names and squads of all the candidates selected for the unit. "What are they called?"

"There called Task Force 141. Best hand picked group of warriors from N.A.T.O and the B.R.I.C.S."

"Thanks. I'll start the announcement." Carter said moving to his team. "Team, I'll start make sure the others are already posted." His Spartans nodded and he took his spot.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Commander Noble One of the Spartan III Division, on my right is Sgt. Maria of the Marine 52nd Division, and on my left is Cpt. Kai of the ODSTs 5th Battalion." He said with his helmet microphone. Everyone around quieted down and look to see Noble One standing before them. "You're not in Kansas anymore, you're on Falmart 617. The name of the planet our scientists called. Respect that fact, every second of every day." He said moving in front of the entire unit. "In these planet you will encounter many strange and terrifying creatures that will not hesitate to kill you. Most of these planet's population is 50-60% humans, the other 50-40% are group of unknowns. It is our duty to make sure you don't end up dead in our hands."

"But before that, I know that many of you aren't comfortable with working with some countries that aren't you allies. I know you don't like it because of your countries history with each other. In Task Force 141 - the name of your unit - here there's no hostility with each other. For the past weeks or maybe even months were tasked to rescue the last remaining citizen of your world. In order for us to succeed we need to work as a team. From these day on, no matter who you are, and which country you served, you will show respect to your fellow soldiers, because they will need you on the battlefield. Am I clear?"

"YES, SIR!" The entire room shouted.

"Good. Now let's talk about rules once ws arrived at the Forward Operating Base. As you know your base of Operation will not be at Alnus base nor ours. Your base of operations will be somewhere 70 miles away from here, and we will show you." Carter instructed. "Grab your gears were heading there now."

The soldiers grabbed their equipment and went to the landing strips where the chinnoks are now getting ready. Noble Team and the reamining S.A.T.O forces entered their respective ravens and got ready as well.

The ravens were the first to start up as they hovered in the air waiting for the chinooks. The helicopters finally powered up and hovered in the air.

"Stalker 0-1. This is Raven 2-6 do you read?" The raven pilot asked the chinook pilot.

"Copy. We got you 2-6." The Chinook pilot replied.

"Acknowledge. Stay in our tail." The raven pilot said.

Then in total the 3 ravens and 5 chinooks finally took off with the chinnoks following from behind the ravens as they followed them to their new base of operations. "Can't these thing go any faster." Emile complained.

"Easy, Emile if we go faster we'll just loose them." Kat said.

"That's better than flying at speed of 170 knots."

"Don't worry we'll get their eventually." Kat reassured.

Few Hours Later

A few hours later the team finally arrived at the intended destination. The 21st-Century soldiers looked out the window of the Chinooks to see a massive brown vehicle in front of them.

The vehicle itself was bigger than any military land vehicle they ever see, it's not as big as a construction vehicle, but the shere size alone dwarved the Landkrezuer P.1000 ratte.

The Chinooks and Ravens landed at the built-in helicopter pad of the mobile command centre and everyone exited the vehicles and took a step on the mobile platform. The reactions of the 21st-Century soldiers were a mix of shock and excitement. Shock for seeing a military vehicle this big, and excitement for experiencing the first time on another faction command centre.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the M510 Mammoth a siegework ultra-heavy vehicles, this will be your new base of operations."

A/N: The M510 Mammoth is not the same as Halo 4 it will be slightly bigger in order to fit more cargo, troops, and vehicles. It can now hold

•20 Tanks (Walker or Hover)
•30 J.T.V (Warthog's or Pitbull's)
•5 Raven's and Pelicans
•6,000 Troops