Chapter 4: Past meets Future

Location: Firebase Alpha
Time: 1200 Hours

Minutes after saving the JSDF 3rd Recon Team, Noble Six landed the warbird in the helipad of the Firebase. Once landed he got out only to be greeted by his teammates. Emile was grinning at him, Lasky must have told the news of his encounter of the 21st Century soldiers.

"So how did it go?" Carter said.

"It went well. Got some intel on the slaves." Six said then he looked at Emile. Rolling his eyes he asked him. "If you got something to say. Say it now."

Emile grinned. "We heard about you saving the 21st Century people. How did that go?"

Six sighed before replying. "I was not expecting to encounter them. Especially that I was returning to base."

"Well I'm betting you revealed the chopper to them." Jun said drinking a bottle of beer.

"Of course I did."

"Did you see their faces?"

"No, but I'm thinking that there probably out there finding the unidentified aircraft." Six said remembering the shocked looked on their faces when they soon spotted the aircraft that saved them.

"Where are the others?" Six asked his friends noticing that Sentinel, Blue and S.C.A.R Team were not with them.

"There on a joint operation on an Empire neighbouring city called Italica. Blue Team is also with them." Carter answered.

"Noble Team." They have been interrupted by Lasky's voice in the hologram.

"Captain Lasky." Carter greeted as the team stood firm.

"Commander Carter, prepped your team. Your going to Alnus mountain. There's a trade shipment that may contains some of the slaves. Find the missing citizens and free them all."

"Understood. Consider it done." Carter said before the line went dark. He turned to his team. "Let's gear up Noble Team, we got more hunting to do." The others went to armory to gear, whereas Six waited for them in the warbird for transport.

2 Hours Earlier

Location: Italica
Time: 0800 Hours

After Six's intel on the missing slaves, Lasky already took action and send Blue, Sentinel, and S.C.A.R team to investigate on the city known as Italica. The city is known to be a neighboring city of the Empire, ¾ of the trade came from this city. If the intel that Six got is correct it's prove positive that the city has the slaves they were looking for.

Before they got here, the city was already under attack by the bandits. They met a princess named Pina Co Lada a princess from the empire. They told them that they will assist them taking out the bandits and questions could be ask later.

Right now Blue Team is on the outside with a T-740 Hovertank taking out enemies that was trying to invade the city. Meanwhile S.C.A.R team was in the sky, the team is inside a Pelican gunship shooting down the enemies with it's powerful ANVIL laser cannon. Sentinel team is inside the city helping the villagers fight off the bandits.

After 5 minutes of intense firefight, the team manages to take out most of the attacking bandits. Blue team came inside the wall to see Sentinel was already securing the perimeter.

"Thank you for your help Spartan." Pina said to Master Chief who came inside the wall, while his team remains outside with Fred driving the T-740.

"Just doing our job princess. We are happy to assist you." While Chief and Pina continued to chatter. Sentinel team is already planning to enter the dungeons for further investigation.