Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort

Location: South China Sea
Time: 2300 Hours
Date: 04/08/2013

Back at the South China Sea, the ODSTs and SEALs are rescuing the last remaining hostages on the oilrig. Right now both teams retreated from the box room and set up several C4s on the dead bodies as traps when the enemies entered.

"C4 placed, DeMarco." Ryan confirmed.

"Get to an elevated position. We'll ambush them when they discover the bodies." DeMarco replied climbing up a ladder as he and Thorne sat quietly waiting for the enemies to check.

"There's the patrol." DeMarco said spotting several men armed with AK moved down the stairs. "Hold you're fire until they got closer."

The hostiles moved closer as they checked every corner of the area to make sure no enemies were present. "Standby...Standby...Plan-B do it."

BOOM

"Commander, this is Hotel Six. Our cover is blown."

"Copy that, intel indicates hostages and possible explosives on the top deck." Palmer reported to the two Team. "You're Team needs to secure that location before we can send in reinforcements to handle the SAM site, over."

"Roger that will call in for exfil at LZ Bravo."

The SEALs and ODSTs got out of their cover and advanced forward with their weapons raised several Russian soldiers came downstairs but was easily decimated by the two teams as they continued moving forward. "Up the stairs. Move." DeMarco said following him upstairs.

A soldier came out of the corner and surprised DeMarco, but the ODST was fast enough to disarm him and throws him to the ground hard with enough force to dent the metal.

"Hotel Six, hostages from the lower decks are being extracted by Fireteam Alpha-9. Proceed to the top deck ASAP to secure the rest over." Shepherd commanded.

"Copy that, we're working on it out." SEAL Team Leader Ryan replied.

As they made it up to the next deck several enemies rappelled down from the deck above them. The team took cover as several of the Russians tossed grenades and used RPGs to better take out the ODSTs.

"Contact 12 o'clock." Thorne said shooting several enemies with his MA5 pulse rifle.

Grant got out of cover and took out several soldiers with her DMR before taking cover as she avoided an RPG coming straight for her. "Use your grenades and M203s." Ryan said.

The others followed suite and used their own ordnance. The SEALs used their semtex and frag grenades and tossed it to the enemies while the other SEALs used their M203s. For the ODSTs they used their cluster and smart grenades to take out the enemies.

Everything was going according to plan as they kept pushing while the enemy retreated. Then, the sound of a rotor blades caught their attention. They look to their left and spotted an MI-24 Hind coming straight for them.

"Hind! Hind!" Hoya shouted.

The Hind attack helicopter hovered in the air before using it's 30mm auto cannons to take them down. One round hit Madsen as he was launched to a nearby wall. Good thing the energy shield took most of the damage as his armor was severely dented.

"Madsen's hit!" DeMarco shouted in concern dashing forward and quickly grabbed his friend and put him behind cover. "You good?"

Madsen groaned before replying. "I'm fine just an armor cut."