Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole

All warfare is based on deception. For years, the West hypocrisy has made the world a battlefield. The corrupt talk while our brothers and sons spill their own blood. But deceit cuts both ways. The bigger the lie, the more likely people will believe it, and when a nation cries for vengeance, the lie spreads like a wildfire. The fire builds, devouring everything in its path. Our enemies believe that they alone dictate the course of history, and all it takes is the will of a single man."

          Vladimer Makarov

Location: Paladin
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 12/02/2558

Video Log

"Sgt.Maria, this is Noble One. What's your status at the capital over?"

"Maria here we've secured the Ambassador and are moving to a nearby town in the capital for extraction."

"Copy. Keep the Ambassador safe."

"Questions Commander?"

"Proceed Sargent."

"What is your status on the other side of the continent?"

"We're rescuing the daughter of the woman back at the ship. We've already confirmed she's the last one. Get your team to secure the Ambassador and proceed to the extraction. The 141 will deal with the situation in the other side. Good Luck."

Location: Diamond Mine
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 12/02/2558

At the mining colony of the Republic Crusader's, the rest of the 141 Unit were all entering a mining operation of their Kingdom. In an old primitive elevator, Emile dropped the lever as the elevator started moving up at the surface.

Inside the elevator were a few teams of the 141. Inside were Sentinel Team in their MK.IX Tac Suit alongside Noble Team and Bravo 6.

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

Several clicks from the weapons can he heard inside the elevator as the team checked their weapons and gears. Jun destroyed a piece of lantern from the ceiling as it was now dark. They've put/turned on their NVG so they can better see in the dark as the elevator keeps rising at a slower pace.

 They've put/turned on their NVG so they can better see in the dark as the elevator keeps rising at a slower pace

"Can this thing go any faster." Emile complained.

"Easy, Noble Three." Carter replied.

As the elevator went up several wizards were on patrol and each of them were carrying a staff and a lantern to lit the dark cavern walls. They switched their fire selector to semi automatic and got ready.