Chapter 16: Training Facility

Location: M510 Mammoth
Time: 1000 Hours
Date: 11/07/2558

Rolling outside of the field is the M510 Mammoth, the large mobile command center of the newly formed Task Force 141, and S.A.T.O. Inside of the Mammoth every soldier is either resting or waiting for the upcoming missions. There were no actionable intel from O.N.I or FLEETCOM of the missing citizens. That is why the team has to wait before the action begins.

In the observation deck of the Mammoth, Chief were inspecting the 141 on their training excersice. So far the Unit itself were doing exceptionally well with each other, there were no hostility from all countries.

"They seem to be getting well together." Nick said approaching John and watching the soldiers.

"Indeed. Let's just hope these get going for the next couple of weeks." Chief said watching a group of S.A.S and Spetsnaz breached a door, and dropped the hologram targets. "What are words from our earth?"

"Don't worry Chief, Lasky told us they may be arriving next week." Nick reassured. "C'mon Chief Jennifer would be fine. Your kid as well."

"I know." Chief smiled under his helmet. "Let's get back to work." He changed the subject as Nick nodded and they both went downstairs.

In the training center, the 141 were talking to each other with Jerome, Carter, and Mitchell observing the troops. "Good everyone gather around." Mitchell said gathering their attention.

"I see some improvements working with each other. Let's try do a hostage rescue. Everyone lets go to the danger room." He said.

The 141 Operators followed Mitchell and entered another room. The room itself is big, but empty. Mitchell pressed a button from the panel, and the room lit, the hardline hologram came to life and the room became dark and a house was formed.

'Whoa' can be heard from the crowd as they watch the room transformed. A minute later it was now complete. "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Danger Room, this is where most of the personnel from S.A.T.O trained in various situations." Mitchell explained before turning another button, the room now was raining.

"Your mission is simple this is a hostage rescue. Inside of the building you will find Noble Four being held captive. Get him outta there and take him to the extraction point which is across the field." The 141 Operators nodded in reply.

"Next." Mitchell activated a hardline hologram of a soldier - specifically a KVA - it has a M4 carbine and a basic BDU. "These are the hardlight construct you will be facing. Just because it's a hologram doesn't mean it can't be touch just like its real." Mitchell said punching the construct only for it to block the punch. "These hardlight construct is as close as you're gonne get to a real life terrorist. Their armed with TSR-66 Tasers, it may look like a carbine but the round it fires is a 50,000 volt electricity that will paralyze you and make you fall unconscious for 10 minutes."

Some of the soldiers gulped in fear hearing that this is close to a real life life or death situation. "Bravo 6 and Rainbow, take positions."

Bravo 6 group is lead by Price, and his team is formed with Soap, Gaz, Ghost, and Roach. Rainbow in the other hand is formed with Thermite, Zofia, Sledge, Vigil, Montagne, and Pulse. Bravo Team moved to the south side of the building while Rainbow is at the west side. The 2 teams entered the room, and the doors closed.

"Alright, everyone knows what to do this time. Get into position." Price said as the team starting moving forward with Rainbow approaching from the left.

"Two on the terrace." Vigil said marking two tangos with his IR laser.

"Check that three." Ghost corrected.