10K Special!

I want to start off by saying thank you so much for showing so much interest to my story.  There are so many other versions out there that helped me shape this one.  So to have so many of you read mine and go out of your way to comment or vote on it is amazing.  It is one of the reasons I continue this story.  I want to finish this as a show of my appreciation to you all.

As thanks, I wanted to give a little sneak peak to the future to this story.

As many of you might have seen if you are up to date with Book 2, I mentioned a Gen 2 future for this series.  So here's a small peak outside of what I have written so far for Gen 2.  Think of it as Gen 1.5 in a way.

Anyway, here you go enjoy!

---

"Claudia, come on!  You're going to be late for school!" Juliette called out as she got the twin's shoes on.

10-year-old Claudia watched her father pack.  It wasn't new to her to see him do that, but she hated it so much.  The thought he would leave always made her sad, even when she was a toddler.

"Daddy," Claudia spoke up.

Stiles jumped at the sound as he looked at the door.  There stood his eldest daughter looking at him with so much sadness, it broke his heart.  He stopped what he was doing as he rushed over to her, worried that she was hurt.

"Clau?  What's wrong baby?" he asked kneeling to her height.

His worry caused her tears to fall as she sobbed, "D-don't leave m-me, D-daddy!"

"Claudia..." Stiles choked on his own emotions as he pulled his daughter to him, holding her very tightly, "I'll be back like always, baby girl.  I'll be gone for a few months on Federal Business, but I will be right back to you again."

Claudia continued to cry in his arms as he rubbed tiny circles on her back.  Juliette, hearing the distress in her daughter's voice from down stairs, had rushed up to look for her baby.  When she noticed both of them having a moment, she decided to allow them to have it.  It wasn't until she thought about something.

"Babe," Juliette called out to them, "You don't go until tomorrow.  Why don't you enjoy the day together.  I'll take the twins to school and will pick them up after work."

"You sure?" Stiles asked.

Juliette nodded, "Yeah. I'll have her excused from school."

"What do you think?" Stiles turned to his daughter, "Do you want to have a day with dad?"

Claudia was rubbing her eyes dry as she nodded shyly.

With that, Juliette got the twins, Michael and Jessica to school. She noticed Lydia and Malia with their own kids. Two twin girls were holding onto Lydia's hand as Malia was carrying a little girl in her arms.

"Where's the others?" Juliette asked as she walked over to them.

Lydia motioned inside, "They were already dropped off. The guys already took the older kids to school as well."

"Where's Claudia?" Malia asked noticing the missing child that would join her in dropping off the twins before taking her to her own school.

Juliette let out a sad sigh as she told them, "She's not having a good day because Stiles' heading over seas for Federal business."

"I still can't believe he's still working as an FBI agent," Lydia shook her head, "He was all talk when he said he would quit when he has kids."

"He loves his job," Juliette laughed, "Besides he's stationed in the small branch here in Beacon County, so it makes it easier for him to work, just not the trips over seas."

"Where is he going this time?" Malia asked.

"You know he won't tell me," Juliette laughed, "He doesn't want to put a target on us even though I am more than capable to keep myself and my kids safe."

"Mommy," one of the twin girls called up to Lydia, "Can we go inside? I want to hang out with the others."

"Oh," Juliette remembered, "I have a meeting at the firm! I completely forgot!"

The girls laughed, taking the kids off her before rushing back to her car. She didn't leave yet, as she made sure to give her twins a kiss on the cheek. Michael and Jessica both giggled, never letting go of their hands. The two kids waved their mother goodbye as Juliette rushed off to work.

---

See you in the future!