I'll Show You Fun

Chapter 51

I couldn't sleep soundly without knowing I had the curtains closed. Stiles was starting to notice but before he could ask about I would always change the subject. As much as I would want him to know about what Matt has been doing, I knew I would have to keep quiet for now. If Matt is truly the master as Stiles has said before, and I am starting to believe his theory, I don't know what insane things Matt would do to him if Stiles ever confronted him about everything that has to do with me.

"Hey babe," Stiles called out as he entered his room, I had been looking out the window all day while he was out and about doing god knows what.

"Hey!" I smiled turning to face him.

He walked over to me took my face in his hands, pulling me in for a kiss. As he did, I pulled on the curtain, closing them. When he pulled away, I smiled up at him as if nothing had happened, but I knew he was suspicious of all of my sudden odd actions. He glanced between me and the curtains, clearly confused.

"What's going on with you and the curtains?" he finally asked.

I lanced at the window but shrugged, "Nothing, I'm just closing the curtain. Can't I get some privacy when I want to be with you?"

"You've always liked showing the world that I belong to you," he answered, "Are you embarrassed about me?"

"What?" I exclaimed, offended at what he just asked, "I would never be embarrassed about you, Stiles. I love you, I want to show you off to the world, but I also want to have these moments to be private."

"Something else is bothering you," he stated, "Just tell me what is happening. I can help you."

"Don't worry about it," I smiled, "It's nothing to do with you. I just feel like someone is looking in on us."

"What?" Stiles reached out for the curtain as he looked out the window, "Who would do that?"

"Probably Gerard's men," I offered a possible answer, "Wouldn't be the first time."Stiles walked back to me as he took my hands, "You should have told me sooner."

"I know, but I didn't think too much into it since they would have to get into the house with your dad around, which would only look bad for them," I answered, "It's just my nerves getting to me is all."

Stiles looked into my eyes as he took a moment to take me in. He was looking for a lie somewhere. I'm not sure if he did or not, but he just sighed and nodded, allowing me to have my moment. The rest of the day was spent in his room, finishing up all of our spring break homework that we were given. Seriously, why do they do this to us? We should be given the break to relax not to continue to work.

---

It was Lydia's big day.

Today has always been an event that included me sticking to Lydia's side to help in any way she needed. As I was getting ready to head over to her place, I received a text from her stating that we would be meeting up at Allison's house. I sighed, not wanting to be there. So much has happened these past few months. First the whole, aunt situation, then Gerard came into town, now the situation between her mother and Scott that I almost died alongside him.

I was slowly getting tired of the Argents, and I didn't know how to break it to Allison about it without telling her mother is a bitch that wanted to kill Scott.

Parking outside the house made me angry. It was the energy that the house gave me, but I pushed past it. I placed a smile on my face as I got out and walked up to the door. Knocking on the door twice was received by Mr. Argent, as he offered me a smile.