Hostage

Chapter 6

Friday came along smoothly. Well, as smooth as it is to train a newly bitten werewolf that is. Let me tell you, it's not that easy. I had my none werewolf mother teach me as best as she could, but I don't want to ask for her help right now. I want to allow her the peace of mind that I am okay and my life is as normal as it gets. Then there is me and Stiles dating, which let us to getting distracted at times.

I am pretty sure that the whole school knows about us. I mean we haven't really been hiding it either. We were always holding hands. Sharing small kisses in passing, and then there was the look that Allison kept telling me about. I was more than happy at the thought of having him as my boyfriend and hearing the validation that the love was genuine from everyone's perspective out of our own world.

"You are coming with me to take Jackson to see the doctor, right?" Lydia asked as she closed her locker, snapping me quickly out of my thoughts.

"I can't," I told her, closing my own locker, "You know on Fridays I spend it with the boys. Well, really I'm spending it with Sti-"

"Nope!" Lydia stated.

"What do you mean, nope?" I looked at her confused, "I can't have a nice movie night with my boyfriend?"

"I mean no, you are not going to be with him," she stated, "His best friend was the cause for Jackson's injury, so you stay with me."

"Are you keeping me hostage from Stiles, because that doesn't seem right if anything it should be Allison who should be going with you!" I exclaimed, "Scott's her boyfriend!"

"Yes," she crossed her arms, "Yes, I am. Besides, we need to talk about your little romance. You haven't really told me much about it."

I looked at her intensely for a moment but gave up with a sigh, "Fine... I'll meet you there I guess...:"

"I'll just drive you," Lydia started but I stopped her.

"No, Stiles will take me home so I can make dinner for my mom and drop it off for her since she will be having a late shift," I told her, "Then I will drive over to meet you later."

I gave her a quick wave before leaving her side. It was nearing the end of the school day which meant it was nearing game day. I sighed, not noticing a pair of arms taking a hold of me which caused me to yell from fright.

"Oh my god!" I gasped when I noticed who it was, "Stiles, what the hell! Do you want to kill me?"

"Sorry," he grinned, "But I need your help since Scott is hunting down for Allison."

"Fine," I sighed, "What do you need my help on."

He stopped me and point down the hall before asking, "What are they saying?"

I rolled my eyes as I played along with him. Following his line of sight, I noticed his father talking to the principal. I listened to what they were saying, shushing Stiles anytime he pulled me out of what they were talking about.

"They're implementing a curfew due to the animal attack," I spark noted.

Stiles let go of my shoulder as he exclaimed, "Unbelievable! While my dad is looking for an animal, the real murderer is out there walking freely."

"Well, you can't tell him about Derek..." I rubbed my arms.

"I can do something," he exclaimed back.

I crossed my arms, "Like what?"

"Find the body..." he stated matter a faculty.

"How are you going to do that, Sherlock?" I laughed sarcastically.