All for You

Chapter 4

I sat on Stiles' bed as he tried to listen and change for the party. I had taken off my shoes as I held my knees to my chest. I could feel his anger and sadness from withholding this truth from him, his best friend. I kept looking up to the ceiling to keep from crying, but I pushed forward with my werewolf life to him.

"I was just five when my mom told me..." I told him, my voice breaking a few times as I spoke, "She told me about my father and how he was a douchebag to her. He was the one who left me money to use and still does somehow. My mother was the one that taught me how to live even when she's very much human."

"So you were born this way?" he asked, walking out of his bathroom.

He didn't look over to me as I bit my lip.

Stiles was dressed in a pink dress shirt. My heart skipped a beat from how he looked but when he kept his back to me, it made me sad. He was avoiding me.

"Yeah..." I answered.

He turned over to me and gave me a stiff nod as he motioned to his bedroom door, "We should go."

My eyes watered but I looked up as I climbed off his bed. Slipping on my heels, I followed stiles to his car. The drive over to Lydia's was silent and awkward. I knew very well he was just thinking over everything that has happened between us to lead us to this point in time. Now we just sit in his car outside Lydia's place.

"Are you not going to say anything..." I spoke up fighting against my tears, "You have only been replying in grunts and it's beginning to worry me..."

"It's just a lot to think over..." he finally answered.

I hung my head, "I... I'll just leave you then..."

I was about to open the door when Stiles stopped me with a hand on my wrist. Looking back at him he looked at me with so much emotion that it froze me on the spot. I settled back in my seat as I looked at him to talk.

"Would you have kept this from me if Scott never got bite?" He finally spoke after a moment of silence.

I shook my head, "I knew very well that you would have figured it out. But no... I never wanted you to hate me or see me as a monster... I... Almost revealed it to you back in middle school when I was about to lose control..."

"I would have never think of you as a monster..." he sighed, "But why were you going to reveal yourself?"

I sighed about to tell him but I noticed a familiar shaggy-haired teen walking up the stairs to Lydia's house, "There's Scott! Come on, we'll talk about this later. We need to keep an eye on them."

I didn't wait for Stiles as I rushed out of my seat and headed inside the house. The music was loud but I was focused on following Scott and Allison. Noticing them out by the pool, I lingered just inside the doorway as I tried to look as chill as I can.

After a few songs, Lydia came by handing me a drink before making her way over to Jackson. I never got drunk from alcohol but I still tried to not drink too much. Especially when guys always find a way to bother me. That was mainly why I always tried to stick next to the Stiles and Scott than being alone like I was currently.

"Hey girl!" a guy came over, leaning up against the wall beside me, "How about you and me get out of here to have some fun."

"Get lost," I hissed, not giving him any attention.

"Come on, don't be like that," the guy place his arm around my waist, "We can have a fun night."

"Get off me!" I pulled away from him as I glared at him, "Do I look like I am an easy girl to just go with just anyone? Besides, I'm not here alone."