Movie Crashers

Chapter 12

I was dressed up for dinner, as mom wanted me too. Really I wanted to just wear a pair of jeans and a shirt, so I can call it a day, but she insisted on dressing up. Now, I was wearing a floral shirt and a white blouse. My hair was pulled back into a high ponytail and my face was covered with a little bit of makeup.

"I feel like she's setting me up!" I exclaimed toward my computer screen.

I had been skyping with Lydia as she was helping me pick out my outfit for the night. I was more about darker colors, but mom didn't want that. So I had to enlist the help of my best fashionista best friend, Lydia Martin.

"You look great," she laughed, "So tell me about this Samuel guy."

"Don't have anything besides saying he's tall, with dark hair, and that he has bright hazel eyes," I answered.

Lydia pondered at the thought of Samuel as she hummed in approval, "He sounds really hot..."

"Ew, Lyds, he's the same age as your father," I told her.

Lydia rolled her eyes before turning her attention to something else, "Sorry for liking older guys, well mature guys, really. Ask your mom if you can come over. We'll have a movie night."

"Does it involve Jackson?" I asked her.

"Yes, but it would be a good distraction if it goes bad," she laughed.

I sighed, "I'll see what she thinks, but don't get your hopes up is it turns out horrible."

"Alright," Lydia smiled, "Text me what she says. I'll pick you up if she says yes."

"Okay, Lyds," I smiled back, "I'll text you."

"Bye Babe!"

We hung up the Skype call. I was about to head downstairs to help with dinner when a call came in. It was Stiles. I smiled before accepting the call.

"Hey," he quickly said.

I laughed, "Hey, what's up?"

"Wow you look good," he spoke with awe.

I laughed as I got up from my seat. I made a twirl once I was far enough to show my outfit. He whistled in a playful way, but it didn't help by making me blush at the compliment.

I took my seat again, "I wish you were here with me... but mom would kill us if you do."

He laughed, "I wish you luck."

I smiled, "Thanks, I think I'll need it. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Sounds good."

I ended the call along with closing my laptop. With a sigh, I slipped on my heels and headed downstairs. The doorbell rang once I got to the first floor. I called out to my mother that I had it, and made my way over to open the door. My smile almost fell when I was met with Samuel.

"Hi," I greeted, "Come on in. Dinner should be ready in a bit."

"You look nice, Juliette," Samuel commented.

I offered a kind smile as thanks before motioning him inside the house. He entered like they have been here before, then again it's true. I am not sure how many times that is, but it didn't help my wolf to calm down. No, it only added to its anxious feelings about the stranger in our home.

"Oh, you're here early!" I heard my mother call out.

I rolled my eyes as I sent a text to Lydia