Pictures

*A/N: OMG! 1k reads!  Thank you so much, guys!  We are almost done with
this book.  We only have a few more chapters to go and once that is done,
I will be jumping straight to book two as I have started writing it to be ahead.

Tell me what your favorite part is or any questions you might have,

I will be answering them.  Enjoy!*

Chapter 50

As we parked at a secluded area of the building the rave would be held, we all hopped out from the jeep. I was scanning the area as Scott and Stiles went to the back of the car. Once I felt like we were good, I headed over to them.

"Give me a hand with this," Stiles ordered toward Scott.

Scott didn't move toward the mountain ash as he announced, "I can't."

"He can't touch Mountain Ash, babe," I reminded Stiles.

"Right," Stiles huffed.

Scott soon left us at the back of the jeep. I watched as Stiles picked up a bag of Mountain Ash. I really couldn't do anything to help. So as Stiles began to work, I just followed behind him. That's when I had a thought. Deaton and my mother have told me plenty of times that I can pass for a human if I tune into that side of me. What happened if I come into contact with Mountain ash?

"Hey, Stiles?" I called out as we went to get the last bag of mountain ash, "Do you mind if I try to carry the bag?"

"What? Why?" He paused to look at me.

I shrugged, "Maybe, since I'm half Human and half-werewolf, I can hold the bag."

"Do we know what it can do to you?" he asked, growing worried.

"Mountain Ash is mainly used to for a barrier, so at best it would prevent me from touching it," I answered with a theory.

He took a moment to think but soon nodded, "Go for it."

I smiled as I reached out for the bag, making sure to keep my thoughts toward the human side. As I do, I came close to the bag and eventually touch the bag without any problems. Stiles laughed at the fact that it worked, but then I had another thought. I released the bag for a moment and closed my eyes. When I reopened them, they revealed the golden hues of my werewolf. This time when I attempted to reach out, my body just froze, as if it knows I wouldn't even be able to fully touch it like before.

Turning my eyes back to normal, I looked at Stiles, "Human me can touch it, werewolf me defiantly can't."

"That means you can walk through the barrier without a worry," he said in thought, "It could come in handy. I mean you can switch on your human and continue to get through, or better yet, use it to escape."

"My thoughts exactly," I smiled at his thinking, "Come on, let's finish this thing and head inside."

Stiles nodded and took the final bag.

As I followed behind Stiles, we were almost done with the barrier when I felt a stabbing feeling in my side. It was strange. It was like a slight pinch at my side, not much to make me cry out in pain but it was enough to know it was there. There was no connection associated with the pain so I ignored it. It wasn't enough to even care if it even had a connection as I talked to Stiles about the smallest of things.

"So," I smiled, "You seemed a bit off on the drive over, is something bothering you?"

"What?" Stiles looked over his shoulder at me, "What do you mean? I'm great!"