It's Her

Chapter 16

"Did you get what I asked for?" Stiles asked me once I made it to my car.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes, but I still smile at him, "Stiles, you of all people should know I carry my heart monitor with me."

"I know," he grinned, "Just wanted to make sure. Come on, Scott should be waiting for us on the field."

"What's happening on the field?" I asked him.

He gave me a grin as he took my hand, "Revenge."

Stiles didn't let go of my hand as we ran toward the field. Normally, heels would be the worst thing to wear when running, but for me it was easy. Lydia made sure I would learn to use my heels and not hate them. The only downfall of her influence is the amount of heels I have in my closet.

Scott was waiting for us on the bleachers as we ran up to him. Stiles opened his hand toward me, making the move to hand him what he asked for. I rolled my eyes, annoyed, but gave him the heart monitor.

"Okay," Stiles announced to Scott, "Now put this on."

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott asked back.

I shook my head and replied, " Nope, that's the one I use. So no need to go steal anything from Coach."

I looked over to Stiles as he looked offended at the accusation but quickly crossed his arms as he told us, "I wouldn't have stolen it, I would have simply misappropriated it, temporarily. Is all."

"Right..." I laughed, "Anyway, Coach uses these to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs. He's the one that recommended it to me when I first joined the track team. Anyway, you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day. While we use my phone to monitor you."

"Why?" Scott asked, clearly confused.

"Alright, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing Lacrosse, when you're with AIIison, whenever you get angry," Stiles began to explain it to him, "Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate."

"Like The Incredible Hulk," Scott commented.

"Kind of like The Incredible Hulk, yeah," I grinned over to him.

"Don't fluff his ego," Stiles rolled his eyes at us, "And no, you're not the Incredible Hulk."

"No, I'm like The Incredible Hulk," Scott grinned like a fool.

Stiles pushed the heart monitor toward Scott as he huffed, "Would you shut up and put the strap on?"

Scott took the device as he put it into place, "This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period."

"I'm not complaining since I get to get away from Allison and her family history. Not fun listening to her talk about killing werewolves..." I threw at him.

"Alright," Stiles called out as he finally got my phone working, "You ready?"

"No," Scott replied.

"Remember, don't get angry," Stiles told him before beginning to tie Scott's hands behind his back.

"I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea," Scott voiced his opinion as Stiles tightened his binds.

When Stiles ran over to me he picked up his lacrosse stick and offered it to me, "Want to do the honors on taking the first shot?"

"I'll pass," I gave him a smile, "It's your plan. You take the first shot."