Be the Spark

Chapter 49

During free period, Stiles had asked me to meet him in the library, which I did happily. With Allison's sudden change in mood of going to the rave, the strange need to be around Stiles all the time, and the worry about what to say to Matt, has been stressing me out a bit. So as soon as I notice stiles at one of the tables, I made a beeline to him with a broad smile. The library was still a mess in a way, but since many of the students need the books within, they allowed us entry.

"Hey," I greeted him in a whisper, leaning down to meet him halfway for a quick kiss.

He kissed me happily and greeted back, "Hey, baby. How are you feeling?"

"I'm a little stressed but you are making it much better," I smiled, taking my seat beside him.

He smiled like a little boy at Christmas and said, "Good! Oh, Scott and I got tickets for the rave."

"That's great, so we are all going to Deaton to talk about the plan, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," he smiled, "So have you thought about what to tell Matt?"

I sighed, leaning my head down on his shoulder, "No. I'm a bit worried that if Matt is the master, he might start targeting you in some way."

"I'll be fine," he offered, "I rather get hurt then you going anywhere with that creep."

"It's not that easy Stiles," I sighed again, "I allowed this to happen. I kept trying to be friends with him and now it's turning out to bite me in the ass. Why do I have to be so nice to people?"

"Because that's part of your charm," he laughed, "Don't stress about it too much. Just talk to him and you'll see everything will be alright."

I groaned but nodded, "Okay, I'll talk to him. So, are you going to pick me up for the rave than?"

"You're not going to get ready at my place?" he asked, genuinely confused.

I laughed, "All of my appropriate clothes for raving is at my place, so I got to get ready over there."

He nodded, "Alright, then yeah. I'll pick you."

"Great!" I beamed, "It's a date then."

"We haven't had a real date have we?" Stiles asked.

"We have," I told him, "We had that movie night."

"No, I mean like," Stiles paused trying to think of the right words to say, "Like a romantic date. No going to my dad after to have dinner with him."

"I guess we haven't," I said in thought.

"How about after everything," he took my hands into his and looked deeply into my eyes, "After all of this crazy supernatural things happening with the Kanima and the Argents, I take you to a romantic dinner?"

I smiled like an idiot as I shook my head in agreement, "I would love that, Stiles."

"Then it's settled," he grinned, "You, me, romantic date."

I took my hands out from his hands and cupped his face in my hands, "I love you."

Stiles bridged the gap and kissed me straight in the lips.

The rest of free period we just enjoyed our company. Working on any homework we had left untouched and going through ideas on what to do for our romantic date. It only brightened my previous mood. I am just happy and excited about my life with Stiles. After our conversation before the whole restraining order, I couldn't help daydream about what our lives would be, and all seemed to be amazing.