Drink of Nightmares

Chapter 52

After our little distraction from everything. Stiles and I began to get ready for the party tonight. As we did we couldn't keep our hands away from each other for too long. It was like we were magnates being attracted to each other whenever we were nearby. It was endearing, to say the least. I was more than happy to indulge in the sudden need of each other.

I was finishing my hair as I felt Stiles' arms snake around my hips. I smiled at the feeling as I continued to focus on my hair as he watched me.

"How do you do it?" he asked.

I pause my hands to look at him through the mirror, "What? What do you mean by that?"

"How do you keep getting more and more beautiful?" he asked.

I laughed at his cheese comment as I answered, "It's called makeup, babe."

"No," he continued, "Without makeup, I've notice you have this glow about you that just makes my heart flutter."

I placed my flat iron and turned to look at him straight in the face. With a shy smile, I took his face in my hands as I looked into his warm chocolate eyes. They held so much love as I just dove into them.

"I love you," I sighed before closing the gap between us for a sweet kiss.

When I pulled away, Stiles leaned his forehead on mine as he sighed happily, "I love you so much."

"Guys!"

Stiles and I split up a bit as we looked toward his room where his father came in. He gave me a smile before going into his room to talk to him. I smiled with a chuckle before turning back to the mirror to continue getting ready. Stiles didn't come back right away as he continued to talk to his father. I didn't pay too much attention to what they were saying as I finished my hair.

"I'm almost done, just got to get my dress," I smiled out the door at them as they stood before Stiles' computer.

"Alright," was all Stiles said as he smiled over his shoulder at me.

I closed the door to the bathroom and turned my attention to the bag holding my dress. It was the perfect fit, then again I and Lydia have the same size when it comes to our clothes and shows. Of course, our styles were different but most of the time we have something in common. I adjusted the blue dress to my body as I double checked my makes up and hair. Once I was okay with how I looked, I took the heels that Lydia also brought me and strutted out of the bathroom.

Both Stilinskis turned to look at me as I made my presence known through the clinking of my heels.

"Too much?" I asked them both.

"You look amazing, Juliette," Mr. Stilinski smiled before excusing himself from the room and returning to the living room.

I looked over to Stiles as he just looked at me with his mouth a bit open.

I laughed a bit as I asked, "What do you think?"

"Wow..." was all he said as he walked over to me and took my hand to twirl me, "You look hot."

"Mmm," I smiled, "I like the sound of that. Are you ready to head out?"

He nodded and took my hand, "As ready as I will ever be. Let's just get this night done so I can have you all to myself."

I grinned like a madwoman as I tried to hold back my giggles. As we rushed out the door of his room, I took my clutch purse that already had my phone in it. The drive over to Lydia's house, Stiles never released my hand, which only melted my heart. Even as we walked up to the door, he took my hand in his as we walked in our matching blue clothes.