Restrained

Chapter 45

I woke up the next morning and got ready like always. Getting dressed, putting my makeup on, and collecting my things. I knew my mom was already at work by the sound of the empty house, so I moved about my house as normal. It was when I was about to leave and get into my car when Stiles pulled up behind my car and honked. When I looked at him, he beamed and motioned me to his own car. Smiling, I take the offer. Anything that allowed me to be with him longer was always a good thing.

"Morning, beautiful," he smiled at me.

I giggled and leaned in to kiss him, "Morning, handsome."

He bridged the gap between us and kissed me.

When he pulled away a bit he breathed out, "I missed you..."

"We've only been away for a few hours," I laughed.

"I meant that I missed having you in my bed," he kissed me, "Waking up to you in my arms," another kiss, "Seeing you go about your morning with that dazed look you always get."

Before he could kiss me again, I placed my finger on his lips and asked, "I look dazed when I wake up?"

He laughed and sat back on his seat, "You have this look like you are still trying to wake up but sleep is winning. It's until you wash your face with cold water that you fully wake up."

"Huh," I leaned back in my own seat, "I didn't know that..."
Stiles took my hand in his right one and kissed it, a smile clear on his lips.

He let go of my hand for a moment as he began to pull out of the driveway and heading toward the school. Once he was on the road, he took my hand once again and ran his thumb on the back of my hand. I smiled looking at him. He grinned when he noticed, but didn't say anything. Letting it all happen, and I was happy about that.

When we arrived at school, we attempted to make out departure as quickly as we could, but that was never possible when it came to us. Either he would pull me into another kiss or I would always cling to him for dear life. I've never wanted to let go. Every time I touched him, a rush of electricity would always fuel me. Before it was a simple tingle, but I've begun to notice that tingle develops to when we were close. Like a signal for me to know that he was near.

It was probably a Scout thing, but I hadn't gotten a chance to talk to either my mother or Deaton about it. If it is a Scout thing, would I get this spider senses with everyone? Then again, with Scott my Alpha, I would imagine him being the first person for me to have these senses, but I don't feel anything with him. Lydia is different. I don't feel anything around her, I just have this undying need to keep her safe. Especially with all the supernatural things happening to her.

"I'll talk to you later?" Stiles asked.

I couldn't help laughing as I nodded, "Of course, we have the first period together. Anyway, I need to meet up with Allison and Lydia. We'll talk in the library later on what Lydia found out about Jackson. Try to not run into him, please."

"I promise," he smiled, pulling me in for another kiss.

With that final kiss, we split up from his car. Him rushing off to look for Scott and me rushing off to find the girls. When I arrived at my locker, I found them waiting for me. Lydia and Allison both greeted me with smiles. I smiled back as I went into my locker.

"So did you get my message last night?" Lydia asked.

I nodded, "I did. Did you bring my laptop?"

Lydia produced the device from her bag and handed it to me.

"I also sent the file to myself so I can keep reading it," she announced, "I still haven't found much about-"