Man of my Dreams

Chapter 13

Stiles and I were dropped off at his place before Noah drove back to the station to write his report. He had promised to come back soon, but I doubt I would be awake. I was just tired and wanted to sleep already, but I wanted to clean before that.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" I asked Stiles as soon as we got to his room.

He nodded and motioned to his bathroom, "All yours."

I gave him a quick peck on his cheek as thanks before I rushed over to the room. My shower was quick. When I was done, I ended up smelling like Stiles as I used his shampoo and body wash. Now, I was stuck in a sticky situation. I had forgotten to ask Stiles for a spare of clothes to change into.

I popped my head out of the bathroom. I found Stiles at his desk, typing away but quickly looked up once he heard the door open. His face turned red when he noticed I was just in a towel. I gave him a shy look before I motioned to his dresser.

"Can I borrow some clothes..." I asked.

It took Stiles a moment to take in what I just told him, but once he did he rushed out of his chair, tripping along the way, to get something for me to wear. He came back to me with a large black shirt with the Batman symbol and a pair of sweatpants. I thanked him before taking them from him.

I quickly changed into my borrowed clothes. Picking up my previous clothes, I just changed out of and began to fold them neatly. Now dressed and cleaned up, I came out of the bathroom once more to find Stiles changing out of his own clothes. I let out a small scream of surprise before rushing back into the steamy bathroom.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed.

I can only hear Stiles laugh before he called out to me to get out. I cracked the door open, trying to see if the coast was clear. Stiles was back on his chair dressed in his pajamas. He sent me a loopy smile as he eyed me up and down.

It was my turn to laugh as I asked him, "Like what you see?"

"Oh yeah..." he breathed out.

I laughed louder as I took a seat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he placed his chin on my shoulder. I ran my hand over his buzzed cut hair as I took in this little moment we are sharing. I shifted on his lap to be able to look at him and hold his face. I leaned forward to give him a sweet kiss.

He kissed me back, holding back a bit. It didn't take long for our kiss to go deeper. Stiles moved to leave a trail of kissed down my chin, all the way to my collar bone. I moaned when he found the perfect spot. I tilted my head back, allowing him more room for him to kiss. I can feel his smile as he laid kisses against my still-damp skin.

I let out a shrill as I held tight to Stiles. He picked me up and moved us over to his bed. Placing me on top of it, he just looked down at me. His Batman shirt was large on my frame but didn't leave much room for the imagination as it was evident I was braless underneath the thick fabric. His eyes trailed down to my sweatpants covered legs as he licked his lips. I bit my lower lip in answer.

"You're beautiful," he gasped in awe.

I sat up and reached over to him, grasping a handful of his own superhero shirt. I pulled him down to kiss him aggressively, activating something within Stiles as he crawled over me. I lowered myself as he moved to hover over me. I gasped when I felt his hands go under my shirt, inching higher and higher as we kissed.

When Stiles moved back to my neck, I couldn't help the moans that slipped past my lips, "Stiles..."

"Yes, baby girl?" he answered.