Awful Nightmare

Chapter 25

I entered my room after Stiles dropped me off from telling Scott about Peter being the Alpha. Stiles has offered to stay but I couldn't stop thinking about what Peter had told me. He was my father, the one that looked over me without me knowing it. I wanted to thank him but I hated him for what he was doing. I understand that our family was murdered by hunters, Argents in fact, but I don't want to kill them to get my justice. Allison is the main factor of this thought but it was still a valid one.

I sat on my bed as I just thought but I didn't get too far into it as I smelled it once more. My head snapped to toward the window where both Derek and Peter stood. I glared at the two, growling. Peter grinned at my reaction almost proud, but Derek had a pained look as if this was not what he wanted.

"What do you want?" I growled, "You are not welcome into my home. Neither of you two."

Peter began to walk around my room as he looked at it in full. Looking up at the stars I placed on my ceiling with Stiles, to my vanity table where my makeup littered the top, to the closet that held all of my clothes I have gotten with the help of Lydia and now Allison's opinions, but his eyes stopped at my desk where many pictures were located. He reached down to the recent picture I took with Stiles. It was the one I took after our first date.

"Cute," he laughed and turned to me to continue, "But you can do much better."

My eyes glowed gold and my claws finally came out.

Peter didn't react at all. He just laughed as he looked at all of my pictures but glared at the one that held me and the girls. Allison had taken the picture, telling me and Lydia that this would mark the start of our friendship. Lydia posed as her usual self as I hugged her and Allison draped her arm over Lydia's shoulders.

"Get out," I growled.

Peter placed back the picture of Stiles and me and replied, "You see, I can't. Not before you agree to join my pack. And I don't ask, princess."

"Yeah," I scoffed, "Well I don't follow killers."

"They all deserved to die!" He growled revealing his red eyes to me, "With you, we can end all the wrong that the Argents have done to us."

"To you," I replied, "They haven't done anything to me. They don't even know I am a werewolf."

"What do you think would happen once they do?" Peter glared at me, "They would kill you for being close to their daughter."

"I will deal with that when the time comes," I answered calmly, "Now if you wouldn't mind, I want you to go. Before I personally remove you from my property."

Peter laughed. One moment he was by my desk across from me and the next he stood before me as he took a hold of my face with his claws digging into my cheeks lightly. A threat to show just who had the control of the situation.

"One that I provided for you and your mother," he hissed.

I spit in his face, earning a growl back.

His sharp teeth only centimeters away from my face. I didn't show that he scared me, but I know that my heart skipped a beat. Peter heard it as he smirked.

"I think you need to learn a lesson," Peter grinned.

I hissed when I felt his claw sink into the back of my neck. It burned. My hiss quickly turned to a gasp as I began to see images. My senses were flooded along with these images. It was as if I was looking through someone's memories. Peter's memories.