The Beta

Chapter 22

After the Scott and Danny incident, I hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Stiles. Not because I didn't want to, but because he was always busy with an idea for later. I let out a huff as the school ended. Stiles was my ride home, so it was now or never. Never, is not an option.

I walked over to the powder blue jeep where I waited for Stiles. I texted him to check that he hadn't gotten detention during the time I wasn't around.

2:35 pm - Juliette: Hey babe, I'm by the jeep.

2:35 pm - Stiles: I'll be right over, just at my locker.

2:36 pm - Juliette: Kk

I didn't have to wait long as Stiles jogged over to me. He went straight to me as he pulled me into his arm and gave me a long kiss. I frowned into his kiss causing him to pull away from me quickly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I hung my head, "We need to talk about Scott..."

"What about Scott?" he asked back, releasing me from his hold.

"Promise me you won't get mad," I hugged myself as I looked up to him, "You have to remember it's the full moon and he doesn't have his usual control."

"Yeah, I know," Stiles gave me a weird look, "I kind of got the hint when he hurt Danny."

"He asked me to talk to him before practice," I began to explain, pulling the band-aid, "We were talking about Allison at first. Everything was going alright but then when I went to leave, he forced me to a wall and..."

Tears were forming once again but Stiles took my face into his hands as he wiped them away, "What did he do?"

"He..." I sniffled, "He forced a kiss on me! I quickly reacted and slapped him back, but that only had him grinning like whatever plan he was trying to fulfill, worked."

Stiles was silent for a moment, letting my face go from his hold.

That only made me cry this time, to the point that I could feel a steady stream sliding down my cheeks.

"Stiles," I sobbed, "Say something, please."

"I believe you," he finally spoke out, "When he knocked down Danny, he also had a look and it worried me."

"I'm so sorry, Stiles..." I sobbed again, "I never wanted to this to you, ever. I hate myself for even allowing it..."

"Hey, stop that," He pulled me into his arms, holding me tightly, "Don't cry, it wasn't your fault. Scott's an idiot for letting his emotions and control be out of whack during the full moon."

He tilted my face up toward his, as he cleaned my face off tears.

I gave him a weak smile as he kissed my nose, smiling.

"Come on," he grinned, "We have a werewolf to take our revenge on."

"That look scares me sometimes," I commented, as I pointed to his lips, "What are you planning?"

His grin turned wicked as he opened my door for me, "You'll just have to trust me."

"I trust you with my life, Stiles," I answered, earning me a rough kiss on the lips from him.

"Same here, baby girl," he smiled.

The nickname sparked something inside me as I felt a shiver run down my spine. I couldn't hide my redness as Stiles ran around to his side of the jeep and got in. He drove us to his house in order to collect what he believed would be what Scott needed to get through the full moon.