Night School Pt. 2

Chapter 19

We entered the cafeteria and the first thing I noticed upon entering was the wall of windows. Scott began to lock the door. Jackson began to help Scott to barricade the doors. Stiles and I stood next to each other, turning to each other to give a look of understanding. It was a clear and easy way for the alpha to get in.

"Guys..." Stiles tried to get everyone's attention.

When no one was listening to him, I let out a high pitched whistle and ordered, "Just Stop! Stiles is trying to warn you guys about the 20 foot wall of windows!"

When no one was listening to him, I let out a high pitched whistle and ordered, "Just Stop!  Stiles is trying to warn you guys about the 20 foot wall of windows!"

Finally they turned to us as Stiles directed them to the wall of windows. Clearly showing that their hastened effort was for nothing.

"Can someone tell me what is going on?" Allison asked, clearly scared out of her mind.

"Someone killed the Janitor," Stiles answered quickly.

"If this a joke?" Allison asked once again.

I just let out a pathetic sob, recalling the moment that the man was thrown on the door, killing him slowly. I was losing it. Turning around I held onto Stiles' arm, my claws starting to dig into his arm. My blood was pumping in my heart and I was starting to notice the shift. Shutting my eyes I tried to focus on holding back but it was messing with me.

"I cant breath..." I gasped at Stiles.

Stiles was noticing my change, which was bad with everyone looking at me. I kept gasping for air as I reached for me throat. My vision was slowly going darker, as Stiles' voice so far and muffled.

"Breath, babe," he offered, "You need to calm down and breath."

"Juliette?" Allison asked lightly, walking closer to her.

I clung closer to Stiles as I hissed, "Don't come closer! I need space!"

"She's having an anxiety attack," Stiles told them, "Just give her some room."

Stiles ran his hand up and down her back as I tried to calm down. The other four continued to argue, prying Scott for answers. Even as I was struggling to control my shift out of fear, I could still make out some of what was happening.

"Stiles..." I whispered out of breath, "I can't... I can't control it..."

Stiles noticing the gold in my eyes, he held my face before giving me a kiss on the lips. My breath got caught for a second before I felt myself breath once more. It slowly began to return back slowly, but it worked. I continue to clutch his sleeves, but I started to keep my claws go away. My heartbeat began to slow down as well.

Stiles pulled away as he searched my eyes, "Are you okay?"

I nodded but I quickly turned to the yelling teens as they argued about what to do.