chapter 31

Unedited

Unedited.

Aarna's POV:-

Life has been going so well these days. Despite having some silly fights, Dhruv and I somewhat started living like a normal couple. Everything is the same except for a few changes. He started opening up about his feelings in front of me and he never even tried to hide them in front of anyone.

But the thing is after that 'leaving- me-alone-at-the-mall's fiasco, he has somewhat become conscious about every little thing like he doesn't want to hurt me unintentionally too.

Though I appreciate his efforts, I want him to be carefree around me, just like the starting days of our marriage because I am not a mean person to hold a grudge against him for every little thing.

"Oh. Then who was the one who had put too much sugar in his cake just because he denied bringing you the ice-cream on his way home, knowing very well that you were having flu that day?" My conscience chided me.

Well. That's ice cream for your information. So no matter what the circumstances are, no one is allowed to deny my wish of having it. Hmph.

" Aarna."

I closed my eyes in irritation when I heard my name being called out by the most annoying person. I stopped sipping my cold coffee and prepared myself to leave from there, ignoring him completely.

"Aarna, stop." He came after me and about to grab my hand which I dodged immediately.

"What's the matter?" I asked him by keeping a straight face.

"How about having a coffee with me at least today?" Here he goes again.

"Can't you understand the human language? I am already married for God's sake and I am very much in love with my husband. Stop wasting your time on me." I said while controlling the urge to smash my bag on his face.

It's been a week since I started working in our hospital and everything is good except for this annoying person in front of me. From the day, I joined here, I made it clear to him in every instance that I am already married. Why can't he take my 'No' as a 'No'? Though he knew the truth, he never stopped hitting on me and at some point, it started making me uncomfortable and I did everything to avoid him but working in the same department, it's highly impossible,

"It doesn't matter. I am just asking you to come with me for a cup of coffee." He asked me with a smile which infuriated me further.

"Why? On what basis should I have to come with you? Are you my friend? My brother? You are just a known stranger. That's it. We aren't familiar with each other. So stop coming after me otherwise I have to complain to the management about you." I said while taking my phone out to message Yuktha Akka to know whether she is free or not.

"What will you complain about me? Asking my co-worker to come for a coffee is not a crime..right?" God!! I just want to open his head and see whether he has an organ called Brain there.