chapter 20

Aarna's POV:

Aarna's POV:

"Btw, what's the name of that lucky guy?" She asked me.

I smiled at her and about to say the name of my handsome dude but before I could open my mouth to answer her, I heard the nickname of mine which was only reserved for one person.

"Piggy"

My head immediately snapped in that direction to see the owner of that voice. Hearing that nickname after a long time, my eyes blurred a little.

I saw that Adi Anna was standing at the entrance of the backyard with his hands in his pocket.

When he saw me glancing at him, he managed to pass me a small smile. Without responding to him, I immediately turned my head back with a huff and avoided looking at him as I was damn angry at him.

I held chinnu with my hands and started playing with him as if I didn't notice his presence at all. Ankitha Akka too remained silent.

"Piggy, are you angry with me?" I heard his voice from my behind and I just huffed at him as an answer.

"You surely are angry with me then, "

"It's good that you know, " I scoffed at him.

"Okay, stop being angry with me. Will you?" He asked me with a sigh.

"Sorry sir, I don't have a right to be angry with you even if you went MIA for two years. I don't have a right to hold a grudge against you for not spending time with me even after your return." I spat at him angrily.

"I am sorry," He said with the guilt clearly visible on his face.

Seeing this, I chided myself for being such a meanie. I knew his condition very well yet I was taunting him here. Damn Aarna.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have behaved like that but I missed you so much, Anna. You didn't think about us before leaving. So I am just angry at you." I said with my teary eyes.

"I know but at that time, leaving everyone and everything was the only option left for me. Now I am back for good. I promise I never leave you all again." He said sincerely and I nodded at him with a smile.

"Are you here to pick us up? Daksha Akka said that she will send the driver, then why did you come to pick us up?"

"One is busy with mom and another one is on leave. I went to meet a client today. Since I have something to discuss with Lakshmi maa, I thought to pick you up as well So consider me as your driver for today, piggy" he said.

"You better stop calling me with that name," I warned him playfully.

"Never. You know the reason for calling you with that name better than anyone." He said.

I pouted at him in a sulking manner as I pretty well knew the reason.

Since our, both families were pretty close, so when I was just five years old, I always used to stay at their house.