chapter 36

Unedited

Unedited.

Target: 245 votes

Aarna's pov:

"Dhruv, once the truth was out, do you know who will suffer the most?" I asked him in a low lone as he caressed my head.

"Swaru?" He replied after thinking for a while.

"Exactly! It will be a huge blow on her. Everyone somehow knows the truth but she is the one who is completely kept in darkness. She doesn't even know the existence of her twin brother. Will she able to handle the truth? Will I able to look into her accusing eyes? Will I be able to bear her hatred? I am afraid. I am so afraid, Dhruv." I said as my eyes again started tearing up, just by imagining the whole scenario.

"She loves me a lot. She practically thinks of me as her role model but what did I do? Do I deserve her love and respect? I am fed up living like this! I will tell her the truth and will show her how a bad person I am. I don't deserve to be loved by her, Dhruv. I don't deserve it." I buried my face in his warm embrace.

"Where has the cute and pretty Aarna gone to? When did your self-confidence become so low? I will believe if you are talking about someone and say that they might hate you but we are talking about Swaru! She will never hate you even when the hell freezes. Believe me." He assured me and I too have the same thoughts as him but what if...

"I know but I am afraid to face her. Just imagining itself is so scary. You know, I dread that day a lot where she will look at me with lots of questions and unsaid accusations. Hope she won't hate me much as I won't able to live with that fact." I mumbled.

"She won't. Btw, answer this question. Who do you love the most? If you can't live without swaru, so tell me, what am I here for? A mere decoration?" He asked in a complaining tone and I appreciate his efforts of cheering me up a little.

"Of course. I love her the most but there is someone who I love more than her. In fact, he is my first love." I answered, sniggering a little.

"What! Who is he? Do I know him?" He immediately asked me with a frown etching his features.

"Of course. Silly. You know him so well. Let me tell you, he is such a wonderful person, and just say, I never stopped loving him." I smiled at him brightly with a slight teasing tone.

"Damn, just tell me who the hell is he? Haven't you always used to claim your unyielding love on me at every given chance? Now, who is this new potato?" He asked me while gritting his teeth as I bit back my smile.

"Calm down. I won't tease you anymore but it's true when I said that I love a person a lot."

"Okay. Will you do the honors of letting me know about that person?" He asked in an uninterested tone as I shot him a glare.