chapter 6

Aarna's POV:-

Aarna's POV:-

Since the day I agreed with this marriage proposal, Indra Anna was not talking properly with me. In fact, he was completely ignoring me like nothing.

I really didn't know, how to convince him and how to make him behave normally.

I was still staying at my Peddamma's house. Even she tried to convince her son but it was of no use. He was royally ignoring every one of us.

Feeling pretty bored here, I decided to go home to check on that old lady whom I had helped at the temple.

With these thoughts, I started there on my baby. Yeah, my cute baby. It is my Vespa scooter. I loved it like my life.

Let me tell you a secret, the reason why I use scooty is, I don't know how to drive the car and I don't have any plans to learn it because of my previous experience.

Back then, my Anna insisted me to learn the driving. While learning it, I dashed the car into the wall. If it wasn't for the Airbags in the car, we both would have landed in the hospital with a huge bump on our heads.

So I killed my hopes of learning it. And another thing why this scooty was so special to me is, we all girls brought our own vehicles from the dividends that we received for the first time from the shares that we held in the hospital.

Daksha Akka and Yuktha Akka bought cars for themselves with that money while Rishu and I bought our babies. So I cared for my baby a lot since it was bought from my own earnings.

I soon reached home. Its name is Aadharana- A home for the needy. It is situated on the outskirts, away from all the hustle and bustle of the city.

After reaching there, I immediately went inside and greeted Lakshmi maa.

She welcomed me and I asked her about that old lady. She told me her whereabouts and I went to meet her.

Upon seeing me, she engulfed me with a warm hug which I welcomed it very gladly. After knowing whether she is comfortable here or not, I took my leave from her.

I went outside and met everyone in the home. When I was on my way to my peddamma's house, I met that handsome dude from the temple.

After having lunch with him at our regular Dhaba, I dropped him at his company where he worked. I was shocked to know that he was working in Arjun Bava's company.

So I told him that I will help in getting a promotion but he ignored me and stormed inside.

"Poor guy. He might be feeling shy to take my help but surely I will help him in getting a promotion. I will talk to Arjun Bava about this..otherwise, with his beauty, it would be a waste to remain as a sales assistant." I thought in my mind and reached my peddamma's house.