chapter 46

Unedited

Unedited.

Aarna's POV:

"Swaru?"

Giving me a sweet smile, she brushed past me and entered in while running her eyes all around them too. in a scrutinizing manner.

"By the way, why are you staying here? My bad! Don't answer. It must be the thing between the couples. So it's not my business but I gotta agree, this room is so cool. Not bad! Not bad!" Saying this, she started humming a tune to herself while walking around with the help of her walking stick.

Hearing her words, I couldn't help but agree with her as this room really had a good view and interiors but Dhruv's room was, much more better than this. I silently pointed out to myself.

She went to the table beside the bed and opened the drawer before peeking into it while rummaging through its contents.

"Geez! You always keep the stock of chocolates beside you..right? What happened to you? Why can't I even find a single choci here?" She asked me while pouting in my way and I guiltily rubbed my nose as I ate all of them just before the night.

"You are so bad, Akka." Understanding what I did, she commented while settling on the bed and crossed her hands over her front.

Her behaving like nothing had happened at all, was really started scaring me.

"Swaru?" So I called out her name doubtfully.

"What! Don't try to convince me. Hmph." She said in reply as I furrowed my brows in confusion at her normal behavior.

"Shouldn't she be angry at me? Shouldn't she hate me for what I had done? Why is she behaving so casually even after knowing the truth?" I thought to myself and voiced out the same.

"What did you say?" She glared at me.

"Shouldn't you be angry at me?" I asked her again in a low tone while avoiding meeting her eyes.

"Yes. I should be. Hell. Who said that I am not angry at you? I am so angry with you. Do you hear me? I am so angry with you." She shouted back as I gulped a lump in my throat while nodding at her slowly.

"Yes. You should be. I deserved it." Saying this, I turned around to close the door to hide my teary eyes from her. That's when I felt something hit my head and I 0turned around only to see the pillow lying on the floor.

"Did you just hit me with it?" Wide-eyed, I asked her while pointing at the pillow.

"I did and I will do it again." She agreed while grinning shamelessly and threw another pillow at me as I tried to dodge it.

"Swaru, stop it! Will you? Swaruuuuu! I am going to call dad and gonna complain about you." I warned her while gritting my teeth.

"Ha. Do it. I don't fear him anymore. I have a strong backing. So no one can do anything to me." She announced proudly and collected the duvet in her hands like a ball before raising her hand to throw at me.