chapter 17

Aarna's POV:

Aarna's POV:

Once a jerk, always a jerk.

I am still fuming in anger because of his stunt. How dare he to use his charms on me and I like a fool fell for it.

"How dumb you are, Aarna", my mind chided me.

Huffing all the way, I went to the kitchen to prepare a coffee for his highness.

After preparing it, I was about to exit the kitchen but my eyes caught the sight of something and a mischievous thought crept into my mind.

So I immediately implemented my plan and went upstairs with a cup of coffee and a small bowl in a tray while whistling a happy tune all the way.

Once I reached our room, I was greeted with a closed door. So I knocked on the door as a formality.

"Come in," came the reply of the nitpicking man.

I rolled my eyes and marched inside royally. I placed that small bowl aside and glanced around the room for his presence. I saw him standing on the balcony while gazing at the sky. I cleared my throat and presented my masterpiece in front of him.

"Here is your coffee, " I told him with a sickly sweet voice.

He gave me a suspicious glance and took the coffee from me. He took a sip of my magic before spitting out immediately and glanced at me like his tail was on fire.

Here I was all smiles after seeing his condition.

"What the hell, Aarna? Damn..what have you mixed in it?" He said while fanning his hand in front of his mouth.

"Nothing. Just a little pepper powder. Well...little in the sense, a tablespoon or maybe three." I offered him an explanation patiently.

He glared at me with his already teary eyes and went to drink the water from the jug.

After drinking the water, he calmed down to some extent..only some extent because it seems like his legs were urging him to jump up and down but he, having a big fat face, controlling himself very well.

Now he was holding his head and sat on the bed while closing his eyes. Pitying his condition, I grabbed that small bowl that I brought with me earlier and placed it in front of him generously.

I called him in a low voice. He immediately opened his eyes and glanced at me cautiously.

"Eat it," I told him while pointing to the small bowl of honey.

"It might be your other antics. I won't eat it." He said while huffing at me.

"Here, I'm being considerate, offering you some honey. Put your cocky self aside for a while and eat it." I told him with a scoff.

"Hearing such big words from your mouth sounds foreign to me. Don't talk about being considerate as if you don't cause my current predicament." He grimaced while taking a deep breath.