chapter 4

Aarna's POV:

Aarna's POV:

After the pooja was over, Daksha Akka hugged us and went along with Arjun Bava. My dad and pedda nanna(father's older brother)already left the temple.

While holding the hand of Advith, I was about to get into the car along with Yuktha Akka and Rishu but Indra Anna stopped me.

I told Advith to go to his mother to which he agreed and went to Sadhvi Vadhina. After he left, I looked at my brother.

"Dad asked me to bring you along with me." He informed me.

"Why..?" I asked him to which he shrugged his shoulders.

"Wait here then. I will inform Yuktha Akka and come." I told him and went to Yuktha Akka to inform the same. After informing her, I came back to Anna.

We both went to his house. After reaching there, I got down from the car and went inside the house while Anna was parking the car.

Peddamma was sitting in the living room and talking to someone over the phone.

"Where is pedda nanna..?" I went to her and asked her in a low voice to which she mouthed me that he was in the study room.

Indra Anna too came inside and followed me to the study room. We both were about to enter the room but I held his hand to stop him from entering after hearing their conversation.

"Now Daksha is married and she still has Yuktha and Aarushi with her. But what about when they both will also get married in the future. She just can't live outside or in your house forever..right. She has to have her own family and a home to call as her own. That's why I took this decision. I already failed in mending the relationship between her and her mother and I don't want to fail as a father too." My dad said to my pedda nanna.

"I understand your concern..Eeshwar. She is my daughter too. I agree with you. Do what you feel is right. I liked that match. We will convince her together. I am sure, she will agree with it." Pedda nanna replied to my dad.

After hearing their conversation, I got a clear understanding of what they were talking about. I tightened my hold on Anna's hand while biting my lips anxiously.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen against your will. I will make sure of that." He assured me after realizing my inner turmoil.

After saying this, he stormed inside.

"Babaay(dad's younger brother). I understand your concerns for her but I don't want her to get married this early. If she is a burden to you, I am glad to take care of her. Just don't impose your decisions on her." He told my dad in a heated tone.

"Indra..mind your words and tone." Pedda nanna shouted at him.

I immediately went inside to stop him from saying something hurtful to my dad and to prevent the argument that was going to break down between them.