Characters

Aarna(Female lead): She is 25 years old and studying the final year of MS Opthalmology. She is a complete package of craziness, childishness, and innocence. That's what the world knows about her. She perfectly hides her pain with a silly smile always on her face. She stays separately with her friends and doesn't stay with her parents as she is always felt unloved and neglected by her mother. She loves her father and her little sister a lot. She considers Daksha and Yuktha as her elder sisters and always refer to them as 'Akka'. She loves her bestie Aarushi to the core. She always feels guilty towards her little sister as she is suffering because of a mistake done by her when she was young.

Daksha: She is a doctor by profession. She always considers Aarna and Aarushi as her little sisters. She pampers them a lot. She always supports and guides Aarna. ( You guys already know about her from my first book " The way I used to live).

Yuktha: She is also a doctor. She also treats Aarna as her little sister. Teasing Aarna is her favorite past time. ( Will know about her more in the upcoming book "Thief of my heart").

Aarushi: She is the youngest one in the group. She is so innocent yet matured. She is working as a financial advisor for a multinational company. She also treats Daksha and Yuktha as her elder sisters. She loves Aarna a lot and always acts as a supporting pillar to her. ( Will know about her in the upcoming book " A day in the summer").

Mrs.Radhika: Mother of Aarna and Swarna. She always neglects Aarna as she thinks her youngest daughter is suffering because of her. Even though she never cared for Aarna, she never hated her like Aarna and others might think. She always shows her care and love towards her youngest daughter all the while neglecting the fact that she has the eldest daughter.

Mr. Eeshwar: He is one of the richest businessmen in India. A person with a good character and upright morals. He loves his family a lot but doesn't express his love through words. He expresses it through his actions. For the outside world, he is a strict and serious person. He always argues with his wife because of her behavior towards Aarna yet failed to change her attitude. He loves his daughters a lot and always feels sad seeing his daughter(Aarna) becoming so distant to the family. He always does everything to his daughter silently without her knowing.

Swarna: Younger sister of Aarna. She is a 20 years old girl. She is lovely and an amazing soul. She suffered from cerebral palsy when she was a child and have difficulty walking without the help of assisting devices. She loves her sister a lot. Even though her mother blames her sister for her condition, she never once blamed and resented her sister. She always felt guilty seeing her mother neglecting her sister because of her.

Mrs.Sudha: She is the Aunt of Aarna and the mother of Indratan. She always treats Aarna as her own child. She is a loving lady. She always feels bad for Aarna and always supports her in everything.

Mr. Rajesh: He is the husband of Mrs. Sudha and the father of Indratan. He is the eldest brother of Mr. Eeshwar. He treats Aarna as his own daughter. He always gangs up with Aarna to tease her aunt and brother. He is also a businessman managing the company along with his brother.

_________________

Dhruv (male lead): He is 29 years old. He is a businessman and took over their family business. He is the CEO of AS corporations and he also manages the Empire corporations which belong to his friend, Arjun. He has a cold personality. He is famous for his quirkiness and sharp mindedness. He is in love with Ankitha but they got separated due to the objections from her family. He is still in love with her and doesn't intend to move on even when he knows that she is married to someone. After the breakup, he is living with her memories, turning down every marriage proposal that his family had brought for him.

Mr.Shekhar: He is a businessman. Chairman of the AS corporations. A caring husband to Mrs.Aruna. A loving father to Dhruv and Aadhya. He is enjoying his life after handing over the company's responsibilities to his son. He wants his son to succeed in his personal life as well. He is a good friend of Mr.Eeshwar.

Mrs.Aruna: She is a lovely lady with a warm personality. She loves her family a lot. She always wants to help her son with his pain. She tries to make him move on by making him agree to get married but failed in doing so. She is waiting for a perfect girl for his son who will make him forget his pain.

Aadhya: She is a 20 years old girl. She is the sister of Dhruv. She loves his brother so much. Dhruv is so protective of her and pampers her a lot. She is a cheerful and lovely girl.

Arjun: Best friend of Dhruv. He is a lawyer by profession. He is the owner of The Empire corporations. Dhruv helps him in managing his company. (already you guys knew about him from the book "The way I used to live").

Indratan: He is a police officer by profession. Best friend of Dhruv and the brother of Aarna and Swarna. He is so protective of his sisters. Always teases Aarna whenever he gets a chance. (will know more about him in the upcoming book " Thief of my heart").

Dharshit: He is the youngest one in the group. Best friend of Dhruv. He is also a businessman. He is currently residing in Italy to handle a project which will at least take a year to get completed. He is handling that project to prove his worth before he will take over his family's company. (will know more about him in the upcoming book "A day in the summer").

Ankitha: She is the first love of Dhruv. She is a very good and selfless soul. She was in a relationship with Dhruv. She belongs to the orthodox middle-class family. She respects her parents so much. When her father came to know about her love matter, he forcefully got her married to his friend's son. Her husband is so abusive. Though she is still in love with Dhruv, she never once tried to contact him or bother him with her problems.

If there are any additional characters, I will let you know about them in the chapters itself.