chapter 15

Aarna's POV:

Aarna's POV:

I was disheartened by the fact that I got defeated in the game. Now I have to do what he will ask me to do. I am hella sure that he won't go easy on me.

I hate to agree but I am the dumbest person alive on this earth. How could I agree to challenge a person who was a pro in that game.?

I kept on grumbling under my breath and glanced at the person who was responsible for all my miseries. He was sleeping like a log without having any care of this world.

I so wanted to scratch his annoying face but I controlled myself and turned to the other side. Thinking about tomorrow, I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

Suddenly I felt like someone poured the water on me, making me open my eyes in surprise. I looked up to see that Dhruv was holding a water jug and gestured me to look at the clock.

It was already 5 in the morning but still, it was so early for me to wake up. So I glanced at him in confusion as I didn't understand why he woke me up so early in the morning.

"What's the matter.?" I glared at him as I was hell angry at him for disturbing my beauty sleep.

"Did you forget already.? You have to do whatever I ask you to do. So get ready. You are coming to the morning run along with me." He said and I looked at him with my mouth agape.

"I know I have to follow your words for a day but this is too much. You are so barbaric." I shouted at him angrily.

"I don't care. I just hope that you will keep your word. You have to do what I ask you to do. So I am asking you to tag along with me." He said in a calm tone.

I just bit back all the vulgarities that I wanted to honor him with and stormed into the washroom before grabbing the tracksuit.

After returning from the washroom, I saw that Dhruv was sitting on the bed and tying his shoelaces. I too followed his actions after I wore my shoes.

After that, he dragged the reluctant me outside and ushered me to run along with him but immediately after two laps, all the energy in me got drained.

"Dhruv..please stop. I can't do it anymore. I am hell tired. Leave me." I asked while panting so hard.

"See..this is your stamina. You have to work on building it. You are coming with me daily. No more discussions." He said as a final say. I couldn't help but get riled up at his damn audacity.

"Who are you ordering around.? I won't come with you again. You are so mean. I am not running anymore. I am going back. The hell with your running." I shouted at him and threw the water bottle that I was holding in my hand onto the grass at the sidewalk, before turning on my heels to head back home.

But he held my hand in preventing me to do so. I just glared at him and tried to wriggle out of his hold.

"Don't try. It won't be useful. You are coming with me. You got so many lazy bones in you. You have to get rid of this laziness. At starting, running makes you feel like it's suffocating you but once you get used to it, you will start enjoying it. Trust me. I am not doing this to get back at you but I am doing this for your own good." He said in a sincere tone that made me nod at him subconsciously.