chapter 10

Aarna's POV:-

Aarna's POV:-

A month has passed very quickly. Due to our horoscopes, Dhruv and I have to get married within a month.

Since we both agreed to have a simple marriage, now we are here for our marriage at the same temple where we both met for the first time.

As it was a simple wedding, except for both of our family members and close friends, we didn't invite anyone. All the rituals were done pretty quickly.

Now we both were standing at the same time as a married couple. Never in my dreams, I imagined him to be the one for me but I know, I have a long way to create a place in his heart.

With these thoughts, I turned my head to look at him and saw that he was in deep thoughts. Knowing very well what's running in his mind, I sighed and shook him a little to make him come out of his thoughts.

When he sensed my hold on him, he looked at me and passed me a slight smile to which I smiled at him brightly in an assuring manner. He nodded his head at me.

Meanwhile, we were asked to take blessings from the elders and we did the same. When it was time to take blessings from my mom and dad, I hesitated to touch my mom's feet.

When I was about to touch her feet, she stopped me and I closed my eyes in pain due to the rejection.

But to my surprise, she immediately engulfed me in a hug. I would be lying if I say I wasn't shocked. Before I could hug her back, she immediately retracted herself and left from there hurriedly.

I looked at my dad in confusion and asked him with my eyes about what's happening and he just shrugged his shoulders helplessly with a warm smile.

I laughed a little as my mom is so unpredictable. Even as her husband, sometimes my dad too fails in understanding her.

I just shook my head and went to my girls. They congratulated me after taking me into a bear hug.

It was time for me to take my leave for my in-laws home. So everyone got gathered outside the temple to bid me a farewell.

"Now you are a married girl. So stop doing silly things and take care of yourself." Yuktha Akka told me in a cautioned tone and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't worry about me and concentrate on yourself because my instincts are telling me that you are the next one to get married," I told her with a teasing smile.

"Not going to happen even in your dreams." She scoffed at me.

I left her and hugged Daksha Akka. She gave me a list of dos and don'ts. I agreed helplessly with everything that she had said.

After leaving her, I hugged my Rishu and told her to take care of her after wiping her tears. She nodded at me slowly and asked me to behave well. I glared at her playfully and she smiled at me.