chapter 11

Dhruv's POV:-

Dhruv's POV:-

Never in my dreams, I imagined myself to get married, that too to this crazy girl. Within a month, my status of being single got changed into a married man. I really don't know what's going to be my future with this girl.

I sighed and turned my face to look at her. She was sleeping so peacefully while hugging the pillows which she made as a barrier between us.

I averted my gaze from her to the ceiling and started thinking about my life. Now I am a committed person and I have some responsibilities towards her. I have to think about her before I am going to do anything.

When I was in my thoughts, I was startled by the sudden movement of her. She started crawling towards me in her sleep and cuddled into me.

I looked around and found that pillows were thrown aside from the bed. When she started snuggling more into me, I tried to free myself from her to make her sleep properly.

Just when I thought I had succeeded in doing so, she again placed her leg on my legs and her hand on my waist. I was getting annoyed with her weird sleeping behavior. I again removed her hands and legs from me and move far away from her.

When I was literally sleeping at the edge of the bed, she again came to me just like a moth attracted to the light. Sighing helplessly, I let her do whatever she wanted.

'Isn't she the same girl who has warned me to keep my word.? Now, what's with her atrocious behavior.? I should have known better to rather believe her words.' I scoffed at her and by holding her cautiously, I shifted a little from the edge of the bed to the middle.

If I stayed at that edge, I was damn sure that I would definitely wake up with a broken waist. All thanks to this devil incarnate.

After remembering something, I grabbed my phone from the table and snapped a photo of her cuddling me with a slight smirk.

Once she woke up, I knew that she would definitely deny and try to shift the entire blame to me. So I have to be ready with my weapons to get the silly compensation that she had mentioned earlier.

I thought with a gleeful expression and tried to get some sleep but it became a herculean task because of her frequent kicking and shoving.

So I held her tightly in my arms and prevented her movements with my legs, even when my conscience was urging me to throw her out of the window.

How can she be so annoying and irritating even when she is sleeping?

I sighed and closed my eyes to doze off. Soon the sun rays started seeping into the room and I opened my eyes tiredly. God...Here I felt like I closed my eyes just now to get some sleep.

I frowned in annoyance and glared at the culprit who was the reason for my misery. She was sleeping without having any care for this world after disturbing my sleep. So I grudgingly pinched her cheek hardly and closed my eyes immediately when I heard her hissing.